Jogged 2 miles for the first time in 10 years

Options
I am so proud to have walked a total of 4.0 miles, of which 3.0 were jogging intervals. I started out slow jogging in the opposite direction than usual and slow jogged 2.0 miles consecutively. I walked to the .3 tenths of a mile marker and slow jogged another mile for a total of 3.0 miles. I begin walking again at the .3 tenths mile marker to finish up the last lap. This is a great accomplishment because I have been trying to reach this goal for a while but wasn't motivated enough to do it. Yahoooooooo!!! :p

Replies

• rigden1992c
    rigden1992c Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Well done you!! That is awesome :smile:
  • jeichelb83
    jeichelb83 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Great job! I jogged four times around the block (about .67 miles by my calculations) for the first time in as long as I remember. I can remember when I couldn't even do one.
  • barbara3213
    barbara3213 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • NikolaosKey
    NikolaosKey Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Thats great, keep it up!
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Awesomeness! I just completed c25k and ran 30 minutes for the first time in my life a few days before my 61st birthday!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!