PART 2 Team needed for ---> SS Fatso sails again , who thinks they can lose 11 pounds in 30 days ?

Hey is for horses and I'm still a pig .... lol

Me and my Amiga Jennafer---> and maybe up to 10 others , are planning to lose 11 pounds in 30 days on the next ----> "" Cruise to Bikini Beach .... ""

Phase 1 ---> "" Cruise to Skinny Island "" is now complete and as a Family of strangers we lost a beginning total of 118.4 pounds.

Starting May 1st i am Starting Phase 2 and ending on May 31st ... 30 days of support and Telling it like it is from me and the members from the former Cruise ... No one will be spared criticism for not eating healthy or correct ...

The plan is to exercise as much as we can and to make good use of low cal fiber packed veges the majority of the food we eat among-st the rest of what we normally eat. Unless your on Atkins like myself and another who will be eating extra Healthy Fats to keep the Ketosis going ...

This is a Challenge for us and you ....

Rules:

1: you must log in everyday !

2: you must be serious !

3: you must have a sense of humor ! cause i will be that little voice that's calls it like it is.

4: you must admit your "" FAT "" or need to lose the weight for health reasons .

5: you must follow the food plan that works best for YOU... Atkins , low cal , Mediterranean ,
Or what ever works best ....

6: exercise as much as you can , you only have 30 days to do this.

7: send me a friend request with an open profile for My Fitness pals members to view your food log , reason why , you might help someone else to eat better if they like what your eating as ideas.

8: I will need the last 3 digits of your weight on Friday "" MAY 1st "", so i can keep track of us. This means , if you weigh , as an example ---> 255.3 pounds ,
you need to send me the last 3 digits of --->55.3
of your weight ... so i can keep track ...

9: Do your best 2 support the other members that join .....

10: ---> Only one thing to mention , if your a flake , don't bother ... This is a serious Challenge for serious adults to lose weight healthily .... while building a support group for yourselves for months , years to come .... I , after 30 days , will start another group of friends and will be deleting you to make room for the next group of PHAT people to join .... Nothing personal , and the former groups understand that , that's why some will be signing up again ...

That's it , thank you for reading and sending a friend request to join...

This is a motivation game and Silliness is gonna happen ! :wink:

Sincerely , Your Captain Hunk of Mex "Aye Aye" and you can ...... :smile:

Bring it on Amigo's & Amiga's , show me your tougher then i am ...

Now , who wants Eye Scream ? ? ?

cID24.gif

Replies

• Mardill
    Mardill Posts: 141 Member
    May 1st is Sunday. Weigh-in is only 2 days away!
  • penelopeshortcake
    penelopeshortcake Posts: 11 Member
    Ok I want in!
  • teelatesluk
    teelatesluk Posts: 59 Member
    Me too
  • firststepformefal
    firststepformefal Posts: 180 Member
    I have sent a friend request.
  • hunkofmexican
    hunkofmexican Posts: 128 Member
    Thank you for joining and reserving your spot , i will get back to you all Saturday night with an email .. SO please be a little patient with me , busy weekend. Nice to have you aboard ...
  • megeorge2
    megeorge2 Posts: 6 Member
    Sign me up Captain! I can't wait to do another month and kiss another 11 pounds of my fat *kitten* good bye! Woo hoo. Bikini Beach, here we come!
  • mel35645
    mel35645 Posts: 267 Member
    Please count me in. Happy to see some teammates from the first cruise Looking forward to round 2 thank you captain!!
  • Fattleass
    Fattleass Posts: 223 Member
    As donkey would say oh pick pick me I wanna play pleaseeeeeeee
  • Fattleass
    Fattleass Posts: 223 Member
    These are so of the best people ive meet on here as far as motivation goes so if your a newbie we welcome you
  • hunkofmexican
    OK , so far 8 plus people planning to lose some FAT ! , who next ?
  • paigeharman66
    paigeharman66 Posts: 17 Member
    I am so in (: this starts on my birthday!
  • Cuddlefish08
    Cuddlefish08 Posts: 16 Member
    Hand raised high!! I am so in for phase 2..let's get those fat rolls moving!! :)
  • erikahand83
    erikahand83 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey, I'm in if you'll have me. Would love a challenge like this am in need of support from people like yourselves. :)
  • hunkofmexican
    OK , your in , give me till Saturday night to get back to you , busy weekend 4 me , thanks for replying to us ... !
  • BrassKnucklehead
    BrassKnucklehead Posts: 11 Member
    I'd love to join
  • Cpina81
    Cpina81 Posts: 13 Member
    I'm in...
  • RespectTheKitty
    RespectTheKitty Posts: 1,667 Member
    Coming aboard for round 2! Count me in! :smile:
  • hunkofmexican
    OK , were in business , This is Last call for anyone else who would like to join ...