Looking for friends doing Keto

Options
Hi everyone. I am starting keto and would love to add friends that are eating keto as well. I've done keto in the past and I find that I really feel great on it - I lose weight and bloat, feel clearer header and my skin also improves. However, I always fall off the wagon because of my social life. It's really hard sometimes to stick to it when you are eating out so often (I know that you can always find something to eat that complies but the temptation is all too real) or going to friends houses where choices are limited. I'd love to have friends on here that can motivate me and hopefully me do the same to them. My stats are 5'-2", 116 lbs...but 33% body fat :( My goal is to lose body fat, gain muscle and feel healthier, fitter and sexy in my body again. I am also going to be doing the Kayla Itsines BBG for the next 12 week. Let me know if you want to be friends! :smiley:

Replies

• s955
    s955 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I just started Keto. On day two. Was on it before and had good experiences. I'm a Mom of two teenagers and want my body back too. Gained about 25 lbs from a surgery. I love my wardrobe and I'm focused to fit back in it. Friends, support and motivation would be great!
  • tribeachgirl2015
    tribeachgirl2015 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    s955 wrote: »
    I just started Keto. On day two. Was on it before and had good experiences. I'm a Mom of two teenagers and want my body back too. Gained about 25 lbs from a surgery. I love my wardrobe and I'm focused to fit back in it. Friends, support and motivation would be great!

awesome! I just sent you a friend request. I'm on day 1. I totally can relate on having a closet full of pretty clothes that I want to look great in again :)
  • BelleCakes2018
    BelleCakes2018 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Keto... :)
    So will all these other people too..
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1143-keto
  • retro_chiq
    retro_chiq Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm doing keto. .I would like to know what other people are allowing for total carbs daily. Thank you! Would like to meet others as well :)

Jess
  • tribeachgirl2015
    tribeachgirl2015 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Keto... :)
    So will all these other people too..
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1143-keto

Thank you!
  • ksaroyan
    ksaroyan Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in the same boat... Feel off the wagon due to social life and too much temptation in the past. It's my first week back on. :)
  • campjyreeta
    campjyreeta Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I started keto 9 days ago and doing well so far. I like this better than other low carb plans. Can't wait to look how I use to look before kids.
  • campjyreeta
    campjyreeta Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me!
  • sculbreath
    sculbreath Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am new to Keto. Today is day 5 for me and so far I am doing well. Would like to make new friends on the same journey!
  • hlietz
    hlietz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm also new to Keto, and have been on it since Monday 4/25. You're welcome to add me