When did you first realize that your weight loss plan was really working for you?

Options
MrsDogLady
MrsDogLady Posts: 156 Member
I noticed just today with a 16 lb loss my face is thinner, my shoulders narrower, my clothing becoming loose. AND I love it. Suddenly I feel like my attitude has shifted in such a positive way. Still have 50 to lose but a pleasant start. I'm using WW Points and seems to be exactly what I've been looking for.

Replies

• MrsDogLady
    Options
    I lost 40 lbs. My ring became looser and I dropped 2 sizes in my clothing and I lost like 15 inches off my body too!

Great job! Cant wait until I can say "lost 40 lbs"!
  • MrsDogLady
    Options
    UnnieJamey wrote: »
    I didn't notice at all when I went away on a trip to South Korea for a month, I was posting lots of pictures on my Facebook account and everyone was commenting about my weight loss. I still didn't see it. Turns out I lost 60lbs just in that one month purely down to change in diet. I had to throw out all my size 14-16 jeans and spend a butt load of money on size 10-12s! That's when I realised how much it was. ^^ good luck on your journey xx

Oh my word - that is amazing.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,874 Member
    Options
    Probably about 3 weeks in when I had lost 3 kg. That was the first time I had steadily and consistently lost 3 kg in years -- since 2011. I've dropped 1 kg ... and gone up again ... and maybe even down 2 kg ... and back up again ... but not 3 kg.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!