Peanut butter addiction

Options
2»

Replies

• fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    So, for the longest time I convinced myself I didn't like peanut butter. Growing up I refused to eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches (I would only eat jelly sandwiches!) However, this past year at 18 years old I gave PB another try, and now I'm absolutely hooked. I eat it almost everyday. I love including nut butters in as much food as I can. I've also been interested in making my own (once the jars of PB I already own are gone). I've found it's super great using those cans of mixed party nuts to make butter. So tasty! Anyway, are there any other nut butter addicts around? xD What are some of your favorite recipes including nut butter? Do you like the classic apple or berry and PB, do you mix into your oatmeal, etc? I would love to hear how all of you use it :D

I eat it on a spoon.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
  • Larissa_NY
    Larissa_NY Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I love peanut butter more than life itself but I swear to God that if I put a jar of it in my shopping cart, by the time I get to the checkout counter my butt has grown an inch. So I don't buy it very often, sadly.
  • KDar1988
    KDar1988 Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Alluminati wrote: »
    I will eat peanut butter on a shoe. All the nut butters!

That made me laugh out loud.
  • KDar1988
    KDar1988 Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    At Vitamin Shoppe (and online) they have Buff Bake which is protein peanut butter. I made protein balls with it last night (Chocolate PB which is like Nutella). I think it has like 2 sugars and over 10g of protein a serving. I used to eat PB a lot. I loved it in oatmeal.
  • Losewtforlife4him
    Losewtforlife4him Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Last night I just had the Jiff peanut butter powder (2 tbs) in Fage 2% yogurt, added swerve sweetner and sea salt and 8 dark chocolate chips (geradelli 70%). It was delicious! Tasted like peanut butter pie filling or cheesecake!! My sister used part skim ricotta 1/4 cup and said hers tasted just like cheesecake. I didn't have that but it still was divine! Love pb!!!!!
  • Dannigreen31
    Dannigreen31 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter on toast if my fav..also reeses peanut butter cups (naughty though ) Yeh basically on everything !
  • Diana_GettingFit
    Diana_GettingFit Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    One more peanut butter fanatic here! I limit myself to having it only after a run or after a workout at the gym. It makes a tasty reward snack.
  • Hungry_Gurl
    Hungry_Gurl Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Nothing tops Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Spread (not to be confused with regular Reese's peanut butter).

Taste like ground up Reese Cups!!!!! <3:)<3
  • Hungry_Gurl
    Hungry_Gurl Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Also, I eat it straight from the jar.
  • Aresende90
    Aresende90 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    try Nuts n More -- I'm not kidding at all, I have dreams about this stuff. I allow myself to have one tbsp every morning... the cinnamon raisin one... oh god, insanely good. it's hard to resist myself to eat the whole jar in one sitting.

This stuff is like crack. I have 1 tbs a day also! Either on bread or a rice cake! My two favorite flavors are toffee crunch and salted caramel...I buy jars at a time