looking for friends!

Options
Hey everyone! Not new to MFP but looking for more friends. I'm finding that having friends on here keeps me focused and accountable plus it makes this whole process fun. Some of my "friends" have been dropping of MFP so I'm just trying to meet some cool people. Hey there!

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,217 MFP Moderator
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Hey there. :) I think folks lose interest or life gets in the way and they stop taking care of themselves and stop logging in. Its sad, but it is what it is. I'm with you - having active friends is motivating to me too. :flowerforyou:
  • heatherdonovan3
    heatherdonovan3 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    The same thing happened to me. Feel free to add me as a friend. I'm pretty regular on here again
  • katdell
    katdell Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I would like some more active friends so add me if you would like :smile:
  • erusnak
    erusnak Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good plan. When I realized people can see what I eat daily I feel it helps me hold myself accountable.
  • ashth325
    ashth325 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I agree! It does keep you focused and motivated. I'm actually pretty obsessed with MFP!
  • ashth325
    ashth325 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Also you could add me.
  • andreanicole182
    andreanicole182 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! I'm semi new but I've used this app in the past and lost 30 lbs! Got pregnant and now I'm back to square one. Add me!! I don't have many active friends on here either and I'm on everyday
  • Rushbrook60
    Rushbrook60 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    erusnak wrote: »
    Good plan. When I realized people can see what I eat daily I feel it helps me hold myself accountable.

Well that's something I didn't know!! New on here today myself...Didn't realise everyone can see what I eat!! What else can they see?? Feel a little bit like I've lost some privacy :-S
  • DennisA70
    DennisA70 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    erusnak wrote: »

Well that's something I didn't know!! New on here today myself...Didn't realise everyone can see what I eat!! What else can they see?? Feel a little bit like I've lost some privacy :-S

It depends on what you have your diary settings set at. You can keep it private. Check your settings :smile: I do like to see others progress in my news feed when I log in. Makes me want to do good as well.
  • mochasunshine5
    mochasunshine5 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new you can add me I need some motivated friends as well I'm alone. And need help.