Vegetatian recipes needed!

Options
Hello all!

I'm a fairly new vegetarian and have been eating what feels like the sane food for the past month.

So, I'm looking for some tried and true recipes to try!

Thanks!

Replies

• chellekoren
    chellekoren Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    So look up Brussel kale slaw. It is a raw slaw with a mustard, garlic vinaigrette. It is very good. Has dried cranberries and almonds in it too. I like the whole foods recipe best. There is one with a balsamic vinegar dressing. It is good too. So healthy.
  • chellekoren
    chellekoren Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Oh and basically roast any vegetable and it tastes amazing. Just be careful of the oils. Spraying is better than drizzling.
  • tabbykitten2015
    tabbykitten2015 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm a new veggie too. Ive literally been eating would I normally would minus the meat. So plates of carbs. It's mucking up my weight and making me bloated etc. I'm sure I'm doing it wrong. Any pointers gratefully received X
  • fr33sia12
    fr33sia12 Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    I'm a recent vegetarian, I pretty much eat the same as I did, but instead of meat add meat substitutes. Like today I had nut cutlet with veggies and rice. I love making chilli con carne with quorn mince. I tried meat free meatballs, which are delicious and healthy.
  • PricillaKorea
    PricillaKorea Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I love love love stirfrys! Add ginger and garlic and soy sauce, you can add all the veggies you want and have some quinoa or rice on the side! Also veggie lasagna, sauté your basic veggies, and use minimal cheeses and brown rice lasagna (or other noodles). I love smoothie bowls, add some greens and it's a meal! Veggie pizzas are great. Pan seared tofu with a peanut sauce. There are so many options with tofu, tempeh and seitan.