THEY ARE CONTROLLING WHAT I EAT

Options
I'm pretty OCD with what i put in my body, and i like to know what ingrediants make up my food most of the time, but, this summer im moving to Spain to work in a summer camp where they provide my food, a friend of mine who worked there last year says everything is fried and covered in sauces, and im so scared to ruin all the progress i am making ... I will be in the middle of nowhere so i have no option for a gym and large supermarket ... All employees share 1 fridge too so i cant fill it with fruit!

Any advice?

Replies

• Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Spain? Lovely!

What @TavistockToad said.

Also, all food nourishes in one way or another.

Enjoy the camp, bring a scale, keep an eye on your weight and adjust serving sizes as need be.

• jen_bush
    jen_bush Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    From experience - it is easier not to overeat in Spain as it gets quite hot. I always lose weight in Spain. Try and see if there are any grocery shops nearby, and just try and control your portion sizes. Also, you might not have a gym option, but you can always take some dumbbells with you or even go for a run each day. Friendly advice for runs in Spain in the summer heat - either before 7am or after 8pm, any other time and you might pass out x
  • Muscleflex79
    Muscleflex79 Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Eat less of whatever they give you?
  • withoutasaddle
    withoutasaddle Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Fruit doesn't usually need to be refrigerated............
  • ReaderGirl3
    ReaderGirl3 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Fruit doesn't usually need to be refrigerated............

Same with veggies. OP, just stash them under your bunk and you're good to go :)
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Can you tell them you're on a special diet? Maybe they could make accommodations.