T25 Motivation Anyone?

Options
KoleKross
KoleKross Posts: 3 Member
edited May 2016 in Motivation and Support
Hey, i have been struggling with weight since i can remember, not only was I not eating correctly but i also had Hyper now Hypo Thyroidism. Welp! Last week was enough for me, i'm tired of feeling tired, heavy and just unhealthy. So even though this DvD set as been sitting and collecting dust since LAST (2014) December, i decided to blow it off and give it another go. My first day is today! And the more support and motivation i have in my corner the merrier! I hope to stay on track and work this thing out. Anyone else doing T25 or a Beach Body workout? Lets Do this together!

Replies

• AnniePenny
    AnniePenny Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hey! I started it too a couple days ago lol couldn't wait till monday :) It's such a killer but I like that it's only 25min so i can easily squeeze it in my day Let's connect!
  • emcintosh_iii
    emcintosh_iii Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I do it every morning! I'm on my last week of the ten weeks and I feel great. When I started I was 257. Now I'm 242. Has helped a lot! Watch the eating, you'll get it! I'm going to start it over too!
  • jeichelb83
    jeichelb83 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I've been using the series for a couple of years now. I'm current using the Gamma program but can't seem to fit all more workouts in a week yet. However, I've been using it with personal training sessions and dedicated legs days at the gym as well.
  • khelm80
    khelm80 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I actually did T25 about 22 months ago and had stellar results!! I lost about 30 pounds. I also have done 21 Day Fix and Hammer and Chisel. and shaved off another 10 pounds or so. I'm actually a Team Beachbody Coach now and could definitely help anyone needing motivation, etc... I am actually starting a private Facebook challenge group today if anyone wanted to join, I could invite you. I would definitely recommend using Shakeology in conjunction with t25 if you are not already doing so. I can give you more information if you would like.
  • Shh_niqua
    Shh_niqua Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I do T25 through out the week, some days I don't do it (oooops) but I have a very active lifestyle so I get alot of cardio in but I'd love to join! I did it a few years ago (just alpha) and I lost 15 lbs in the 6 weeks and inches from my entire body. I loooove T25!
  • khelm80
    khelm80 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Shh_niqua, awesome, you could e-mail me at khelm80@yahoo.com if you would like to join. Thanks!