126 pounds down, update, lots of pics!

Options
tiffany0127
tiffany0127 Posts: 378 Member
edited May 2016 in Success Stories
I started my weight loss journey in August 2014. I was nearly 300 pounds, a mother of three, and very depressed. I was addicted to food. I was becoming a hermit. My life revolved around what I should eat, shouldn't eat, wanted to eat, and couldn't eat. I had tried to lose weight many times with small losses and large gains.
My aha moment was walking through Sam's Club with my husband. I was out of breath, my joints ached, I was waddling, and I could just FEEL my weight everywhere. I decided to speak with my Dr and through research of my own found that a low carb diet is best for women with PCOS.
I began a low carb, no refined sugar, no alcohol, portion control lifestyle. Within two weeks I lost twenty pounds and my cravings were almost non existent. I needed something that I could fit into my lifestyle and follow long term and this happened to be it. After a few months I started walking five times a week and lifting twice a week. Today I do several cardio workouts 6 times a week (Zumba, C25k, PiYo) and lift with a trainer twice a week. I also follow a ketogenic diet/lifestyle which is high fat, moderate protein, low carb. I feel amazing. I am active all the time. I can't remember the last time I've sat on the couch and watched TV like I used to do every night for HOURS. I have gotten my life back and this time is for good! If anyone has any questions please feel free to Private Message me or follow me on Instagram Tiffany012780. I will be happy to share more of my journey! HW 293 CW 167 GW 160

gtp5z1jizl36.jpeg
7rxoucsqvo9d.jpeg
v0jziygchurn.jpeg
ghzo8nav5baf.jpeg
66zayf4nuwwa.jpeg
mem0epfkbr8q.jpeg
hugwe0e0agdb.jpeg
30bih3f4yrbq.jpeg
3tklvg4sxbak.jpeg
x47okdkj7vga.jpeg
d0ah48qq3up1.jpeg
08x1jr560xys.jpeg
v4e997nd6ua5.jpeg
trflluw6fr9y.jpeg
0jsxm5dqknnm.jpeg
lzbvmkp32aam.jpeg
rx2uxw0whijt.jpeg
pxm6iuj3efgb.jpeg
j5a7eboqirt8.jpeg
vsew64j0r8g2.jpegwgensrgkl3qn.jpeg
g5ao7jk5q3pr.jpeg
vtrpwnzzyu4o.jpeg
4vpz4io7pld6.jpeg
hqfam0xpoq3e.jpeg
fu9g92m2mkjw.jpeg
diw3bsdfxfcm.png
fxmen7i1isq6.jpeg

Replies

• 0505jen
    0505jen Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Impressive way to go!
  • LuckyNumbers
    LuckyNumbers Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    You look like a completely different person, and much happier to boot. Congrats!
  • Canuckgirl77
    Canuckgirl77 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on such a phenomenal loss!!! Did you use a particular lifting program when you started or was it just what the trainer told you to do?
  • evamoliv
    evamoliv Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! Congrats!
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    I knew nothing about lifting @Canuckgirl77 so I just followed my trainers instruction. I just knew that I wanted to stay as tight as possible while losing weight.
  • jdole05
    jdole05 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK FANTASTIC CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    I started my weight loss journey in August 2014. I was nearly 300 pounds, a mother of three, and very depressed. I was addicted to food. I was becoming a hermit. My life revolved around what I should eat, shouldn't eat, wanted to eat, and couldn't eat. I had tried to lose weight many times with small losses and large gains.
    My aha moment was walking through Sam's Club with my husband. I was out of breath, my joints ached, I was waddling, and I could just FEEL my weight everywhere. I decided to speak with my Dr and through research of my own found that a low carb diet is best for women with PCOS.
    I began a low carb, no refined sugar, no alcohol, portion control lifestyle. Within two weeks I lost twenty pounds and my cravings were almost non existent. I needed something that I could fit into my lifestyle and follow long term and this happened to be it. After a few months I started walking five times a week and lifting twice a week. Today I do several cardio workouts 6 times a week (Zumba, C25k, PiYo) and lift with a trainer twice a week. I also follow a ketogenic diet/lifestyle which is high fat, moderate protein, low carb. I feel amazing. I am active all the time. I can't remember the last time I've sat on the couch and watched TV like I used to do every night for HOURS. I have gotten my life back and this time is for good! If anyone has any questions please feel free to Private Message me or follow me on Instagram Tiffany012780. I will be happy to share more of my journey! HW 293 CW 167 GW 160gtp5z1jizl36.jpeg
    7rxoucsqvo9d.jpeg
    v0jziygchurn.jpeg
    ghzo8nav5baf.jpeg
    66zayf4nuwwa.jpeg
    mem0epfkbr8q.jpeg
    hugwe0e0agdb.jpeg
    30bih3f4yrbq.jpeg
    3tklvg4sxbak.jpeg
    x47okdkj7vga.jpeg
    d0ah48qq3up1.jpeg
    08x1jr560xys.jpeg
    v4e997nd6ua5.jpeg
    trflluw6fr9y.jpeg
    0jsxm5dqknnm.jpeg
    lzbvmkp32aam.jpeg
    rx2uxw0whijt.jpeg
    pxm6iuj3efgb.jpeg
    j5a7eboqirt8.jpeg
    vsew64j0r8g2.jpeg

Wow you are so pretty!
  • jenanne175
    jenanne175 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!
  • angpowers
    angpowers Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    wow! :o
    For realz, you don't even look like the same person!!!
    Fabulous job girlfriend!
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Amazing, you are lovely!
  • FitRoberta
    FitRoberta Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Wow wow wow! Thanks for sharing! Job well done!!! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Shiggysho
    Shiggysho Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look incredible!
  • gcanter
    gcanter Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look amazing!
  • NHDaisy2
    NHDaisy2 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I agree - you don't even look like the same person...
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    0505jen wrote: »
    Impressive way to go!

Thank you @0505jen !!!
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    You look like a completely different person, and much happier to boot. Congrats!

Thank you! I feel like a different person!!
  • tiffany0127
    Options
    evamoliv wrote: »
    So inspiring! Congrats!

Thank you!!!
  • janjan595
    janjan595 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    In 20years your knees will be thanking you! Way to commit to taking care of yourself.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!