126 pounds down, update, lots of pics!

Replies

• tiffany0127
    tiffany0127 Posts: 378 Member
    ForMe2No wrote: »
    Awesome! As someone previously posted. You were beautiful to begin with...now you are smoking hot! Congrats!

Aww, thank you!! I'll take it! Lol. :blush:
  • pope9
    pope9 Posts: 2 Member
    You look amazing!! I'm inspired to get this weight off
  • Pollychrome
    Pollychrome Posts: 7 Member
    Tiffany, what an amazing, inspirational story! I'm so glad you shared your journey. You rock!!
  • dgncnc
    dgncnc Posts: 21 Member
    I love it that you had so many pictures of your old self. I run from the camera! I'm usually the one taking the pics so that gives me cover. I'll have to break out and start documenting myself. reality check!!! You are gorgeous!
  • tiffany0127
    pope9 wrote: »
    You look amazing!! I'm inspired to get this weight off

That's awesome! Thank you so much :smile:
  • tiffany0127
    Tiffany, what an amazing, inspirational story! I'm so glad you shared your journey. You rock!!

Aww, thank you!! :blush::blush::blush:
  • tiffany0127
    dgncnc wrote: »
    I love it that you had so many pictures of your old self. I run from the camera! I'm usually the one taking the pics so that gives me cover. I'll have to break out and start documenting myself. reality check!!! You are gorgeous!

Well, not really...the few I posted are the only ones I have although I did be sure to take a couple "befores" when I started on my journey. I am glad now that I have them! It is easy to forget how far you have come.
  • Bogglebo
    Bogglebo Posts: 9 Member
    You are gorgeous, both before and after, but your body/soul look far happier with this tremendous achievement. You don't need any of us to tell you how well you've done, but you certainly have. Congratulations & keep up the great work :)
  • Kimmycandoit1981
    Kimmycandoit1981 Posts: 1 Member
    You are my inspiration!!!!! You are glowing!!! By the way....how tall are you? I have your same shape and would love to look like you at my goal weight!
  • tiffany0127
    edited May 2016
    You are my inspiration!!!!! You are glowing!!! By the way....how tall are you? I have your same shape and would love to look like you at my goal weight!

Thank you @Kimmycandoit1981 !! I am 5'7" ☺️ I have thick thighs and a big booty and I am glad I didn't lose those. LOL.
  • LML1971
    LML1971 Posts: 82 Member
    Awesome!!
  • tiffany0127
    Bogglebo wrote: »
    You are gorgeous, both before and after, but your body/soul look far happier with this tremendous achievement. You don't need any of us to tell you how well you've done, but you certainly have. Congratulations & keep up the great work :)

Thank you so much!!!
  • tiffany0127
    LML1971 wrote: »
    Awesome!!

Very awesome :wink:
  • tiffany0127
    620Tim wrote: »
    Great job, and you can see the radiance in your eyes and smile. It is such a big inspiration when you see pictures of success, especially when it's awesome success like you've accomplished. It makes me want to work 100 times harder.

Thank you so much!! One step at a time. I definitely learn as I go and I have learned to be nicer to myself, lol. Thanks again!
  • wutaday1
    wutaday1 Posts: 45 Member
    Wow! You are doing AMAZING!! You look fantastic. Very inspirational!! Thank you for sharing!
  • MarkChaney
    MarkChaney Posts: 3 Member
    Extremely amazing transformation! You look fantastic, and you should be extremely proud of yourself! I wish you the absolute best!
  • Aria_Luna
    Aria_Luna Posts: 20 Member
    You look amazing! 160s is where I want to be too. I lost 30 lbs and now three days ago I started a keto diet as well with intermittent fasting. (Any good snacks/recipes you want to share? Haha)
    I'm still about 40lbs from where you are but your post was so ebcouraging!
  • Hiker_Rob
    Hiker_Rob Posts: 5,547 Member
    Spectacular progress!! Well done Tiffany!! You will be a great inspiration to many :smiley:
  • FitFunLosAngeles
    FitFunLosAngeles Posts: 36 Member
    wow. WOW. THis is one of the most amazing before/afters I have ever seen.
    This represents a huge change - keep on doing whatever you are doing and congratulations!!!
    Super inspiring!
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    Amazing!!! You look younger and happier! I bet you can keep up with your kids better now, too. I am also a mother of 3 and have PCOS, too. Very inspiring! Thank you for sharing your story!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!