Men's Shake Weight/Women's Shake Weight

Options
Looking for Feedback from those who have used, or know some one that has used the Shake Weight for Men/Women.

Thanks in Advance.

Replies

• erinhale
    erinhale Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I had a client buy one for me as a joke. There is no possible way this thing even works. I even di dhte DVD and felt nothing, aside from a little stupid. Its a gimmicky product like the ab belts. If you are looking for a good arm routine PM me.
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    LMFAO!!! The commercial is hilarious. I agree... there's no way this thing does anything! If it's being sold on an infomercial there's no way I'm even considering buying it!
  • Dark_Latin_Guy
    Dark_Latin_Guy Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I had a buddy of mine swear by it, along with his routine, diet and rest he said this is really helping with his results. I said no way. But he swear, so I was asking for feedback from other user
  • Xandi
    Xandi Posts: 319
    Options
    My kids bought me two... and I have to say they don't do anything for me! But it amuses them!
  • Dbow0207
    Dbow0207 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Waist of time and money, Guy at my gym bought it and he said he only burned 36 calories for 25 min!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Looking for Feedback from those who have used, or know some one that has used the Shake Weight for Men/Women.

Thanks in Advance.

It is a piece of crap. I've bought so many exercise gadgets over the years and this is the only one that I think really does nothing at all. I guess it does 'something' because shaking anything (bottle of water, rock, your fists) is technically more exercise than hanging your arms at your side. Seriously, don't waster your money.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,358 Member
    Options
    I had a buddy of mine swear by it, along with his routine, diet and rest he said this is really helping with his results. I said no way. But he swear, so I was asking for feedback from other user

Well if I was a gambler I bet it is the other stuff your buddy is doing. If he is doing other stuff he really can't say it is the shake things. I laugh every time I see that commerical and I often wonder how much money is being made. I need to come up with some of the stuff being sold for exercise and weight loss.:laugh: :wink:
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    LMFAO!!! The commercial is hilarious. I agree... there's no way this thing does anything! If it's being sold on an infomercial there's no way I'm even considering buying it!

Oh, I wouldn't say don't buy anything sold in an infomercial. There are plenty of great exercise tools sold in infomericals. The Shake Weight is NOT one of them.
  • mynameisnutz
    mynameisnutz Posts: 123
    Options
    My kids bought me two... and I have to say they don't do anything for me! But it amuses them!

^^^ weird
  • rea1980
    rea1980 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Best Shake weight video I have seen. It is meant to be funny, enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fp7-BTnHCzI
  • Dark_Latin_Guy
    Options
    Hilarious ☺ - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fp7-BTnHCzI Thanks Bro...
  • CorinthiaB
    CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Too funny!
  • N_BEAST_MODE_24_7
    N_BEAST_MODE_24_7 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I love the shake weight, I can shake it up to 4.5 minutes now... and it burns like hell, I get a good pump from it... but to each its own!
  • Dark_Latin_Guy
    Options
    Thanks to all who took the time to post a response. It is appreciated ☺