Motivating and active friends!

Options

Replies

• sparkleher73
    sparkleher73 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started eating 1,200 calories per day, 2 weeks ago and have I not felt like I am starving?! I have tried exercising more so I can pump up my intake but the days when I am not able to exercise I go up to 1700. I feel guilty about it because I am desperately trying to lose 20 lbs. I need the support because I've started this regime so many times and quit. Please add me as well.
  • Amara411
    Amara411 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well
  • Will2029
    Will2029 Posts: 9 Member
    Options

My wife told me that I shoud not bother with planning the week and working the plan, because the first oportunity I get, I will eat out and throw away all of my efforts. This actually used to make me feel very unwilling to move foward with my health goals. Turns out that she is right, and it hurts me to have lost her confidence in me, and to have lost my confidence in myself. So I am "getting up again" and eventhough I may fall off the wagon again, as it is expected of me. I will not stop getting up. Even if I drink, and don'tgo to the gym, even if I brake my diet...I will start again and again...until I can achieve what I want. Like I said in the "about me"section, I see that the major deseases happens between the ages of 40 and 50...I am now 42....and nothing has happenend yet. It's bound to happen, and I want to stop it before it does. I wish myself luck, and let's go for it.
  • cschnecks
    cschnecks Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Will2029 wrote: »
    My wife told me that I shoud not bother with planning the week and working the plan, because the first oportunity I get, I will eat out and throw away all of my efforts. This actually used to make me feel very unwilling to move foward with my health goals. Turns out that she is right, and it hurts me to have lost her confidence in me, and to have lost my confidence in myself. So I am "getting up again" and eventhough I may fall off the wagon again, as it is expected of me. I will not stop getting up. Even if I drink, and don'tgo to the gym, even if I brake my diet...I will start again and again...until I can achieve what I want. Like I said in the "about me"section, I see that the major deseases happens between the ages of 40 and 50...I am now 42....and nothing has happenend yet. It's bound to happen, and I want to stop it before it does. I wish myself luck, and let's go for it.

You got this! It's a long process not a race!
  • shawnaleigh210
    shawnaleigh210 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I'm pretty active on here, log daily, and I love encouraging all of my fitness friends! The more friends we have to motivate us, the better!
  • oOArankaOo
    oOArankaOo Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would love it if I could connect with some people on here! I need people to help me get through the rough patches of this weight loss journey :)
  • sstolii123
    sstolii123 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm on here every day! Pick me Pick Me!
  • tsadowski
    tsadowski Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been using MFP for a few years but this is my first foray into the community section. Is joining a group or two something that you would recommend to stay motivated? I am hoping to find a bit of peer pressure to keep me going. Does anyone have any advice?
  • calyopies
    calyopies Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Looking for some friends who are consistent on here! It's super motivating to scroll and see what everyone else is doing. Let's add each other :)

Add me! I'm looking for motivation too! Wedding dress shopping in two months! I have a lot of work to do!

• cschnecks
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I'm pretty active on here, log daily, and I love encouraging all of my fitness friends! The more friends we have to motivate us, the better!
    oOArankaOo wrote: »
    I would love it if I could connect with some people on here! I need people to help me get through the rough patches of this weight loss journey :)
    sstolii123 wrote: »
    I'm on here every day! Pick me Pick Me!
    tsadowski wrote: »
    I've been using MFP for a few years but this is my first foray into the community section. Is joining a group or two something that you would recommend to stay motivated? I am hoping to find a bit of peer pressure to keep me going. Does anyone have any advice?
    calyopies wrote: »
    Looking for some friends who are consistent on here! It's super motivating to scroll and see what everyone else is doing. Let's add each other :)

Add me! I'm looking for motivation too! Wedding dress shopping in two months! I have a lot of work to do!
    All added! Loving all the motivated people!!
  • holliesterr
    holliesterr Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Add me please! Friends on here would be great for my accountability and for motivation.
  • JustLikeJordin
    JustLikeJordin Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Active and motivating new friends wanted. Add me please and let's inspire one another!!
  • cschnecks
    Options
    Add me please! Friends on here would be great for my accountability and for motivation.
    Active and motivating new friends wanted. Add me please and let's inspire one another!!

Added :)
  • chantelbaker00
    chantelbaker00 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'll add you too :) friends welcome to add me As well :)
  • MermaidAmanda10
    MermaidAmanda10 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Betsyk2001
    Betsyk2001 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I need motivation to get back on track ! Thanks:)
  • vilenski193
    vilenski193 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hey.I read this like a junkie to keep my head in the game. ! Restarting after a couple weeks off. I don't do weigh ins just go by clothes because I find it to frustrating!!! Please add me. We will keep each other accountable and motivated ! Happy to meet u all!
  • vilenski193
    vilenski193 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda new to this. So please let me know if I need to add all of you or u an add me !
  • OvenDestroyer
    OvenDestroyer Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I added a ton of people from this chain - I need all the motivation I can get. I am constantly up and down in weight and I have a very hard time staying motivated as I am the only one in my household that is trying to get a healthier lifestyle underway.