Finally back to my "heavy" weight (yay!)

Options
samwiserabbit
samwiserabbit Posts: 153 Member
Before I started here, this time, it was because my clothes started to feel too tight and I couldn't cross my legs anymore. I went out and bought a scale and discovered that I was about 17 lbs heavier than what I think of as my "fat" weight. Yikes!

As of today I think I'll officially say I'm back down to that weight. It doesn't feel so big compared to where I was a few months ago, lol. When I think of all the grief I wasted feeling bad about myself at this weight I want to go back and talk some sense into my past self.

I still have a ways to go before I get to my "normal, comfy-curvey" weight and then maybe a little more to my "super smokin' mama" shape, but at least now I feel like myself again. Hooray!

(sorry, no pics right now.)

Replies

• jen_bush
    jen_bush Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I'm back to my "heavy" weight too! Never thought I'd be happy to be at it again! But good on us - the step in right direction! :)
  • gandssmith
    gandssmith Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. I remember when I felt fat at 140. That's my goal wt now. Lol. Oh well.
  • SassyRN_77
    SassyRN_77 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Meeeeee Too!!!!
    gandssmith wrote: »
    I know what you mean. I remember when I felt fat at 140. That's my goal wt now. Lol. Oh well.

• MsDreaB
    MsDreaB Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Good for u!!! I'm about 20 pounds heavier and it's coming off
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!