carb cycling help?

Options
Hi friends! I am just starting out on a carb cycling plan and would love to hear from others who are doing this....tell me about all of your carb cycling secrets and how it's working for you.
A little about me....I'm 6'4" and already all a healthy weight. I lift 5-6 days a week and have had good success...built a good bit of muscle. I'm also constantly chasing after two busy kiddos. I eat relatively healthy already with occasional indulgences. I am looking to lean out and build more muscle.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Replies

• mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    There is no secret to carb cycling. Carbs help fuel workouts. If you feel as though you need more on your workout days then add in more carbs. I have tried it in the past and still do some. Like loading up on carbs before a heavy workout when I can. Carb cycling is not a magic potion to get to your goals quicker.
  • DixieDarlin1987
    DixieDarlin1987 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Thank you. Not trying to get there any quicker....I'm not unhappy with the way I look now, so no rush. I'm to a point where I want to shake things up and see what the old bod is capable of looking like.
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    @DixieDarlin1987 I hear you. You look great. Keep doing what your doing.