Add me:)

Options
2»

Replies

• BrettPorrasElliott
    BrettPorrasElliott Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Great job on the 18 pounds, that is amazing..hard work pays off. Adding!
  • adnamalegna
    adnamalegna Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I've got some work to do myself but I'm very positive and encouraging. I also have an open journal for accountability/ noseyness. Haha- Feel free to add me so we can encourage one another!! I'm active on MFP as well as in logging and posting but don't do the forums a whole lot . Best of luck girlie!! You got this!!
  • FindingLiz016
    FindingLiz016 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Your more than welcome yo add me :)
  • BrettPorrasElliott
    Options
    Thanks yall!!! Adding for sure:)
  • seanafvet
    seanafvet Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me for motivation and support, i use mfp daily and it has helped me.
  • foxygirl14
    foxygirl14 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I try to keep it positive!:)
  • BrettPorrasElliott
    Options
    Lol, great. Thanks!
  • peaches183
    peaches183 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Need positivity and motivation add me
  • azierpimentel
    azierpimentel Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat when it comes to being too hard on myself but maybe we can help one another out . Add me if you'd like
  • playdeadbunny97
    playdeadbunny97 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Seriously..motivational friends only please!!! No creepy men...
    I'm on a journey to better myself as a person, become more happy, and not let negativity in my life!!! Im extremely motivating to others, but when it comes to motivating myself, I can become negative and I'm hard on myself. So energetic and positive ppl add me:)❤
    I'm on a journey to better myself as a person, become more happy, and not let negativity in my life!!! Im extremely motivating to others, but when it comes to motivating myself, I can become negative and I'm hard on myself. So energetic and positive ppl add me:)❤

Your asking for creepy guys to add you with all that cleavage pouring out in your profile pic. Just being honest.

Your asking for creepy guys to add you with all that cleavage pouring out in your profile pic. Just being honest.

And no one gives a *kitten* about your opinion she just wants to give and receive motivation. Stop sexualizing it and making it something irrelevant try to be a part of this post