5'3" what is your goal!

Options

Replies

• Littlemiss1016
    Options
    I would LOVE to be able to see 115-120 lbs and maintain it!
  • samfordbelle
    samfordbelle Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    5'3" here. When I was in college, I thought 135 was SO big. HA! I would love to be that again, so I am putting 135 as a realistic goal, and if I reach that, I will see if I can push myself further! :)

Good luck to everyone with your individual goals!!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and my current goal is 140. I plan to get around the 150 mark and decide if I want to keep the 140 goal, stay more around 150, or shoot for something more in line with what the BMI states is appropriate. (although I mostly think the BMI scale is a poor measure on it's own.)

The last time I weighed 140lbs I was 15 and had just given birth to my daughter. Let's just say the last 15 years have been a helluva ride, and I'd really like to get back to a healthy size. Because I was so young, and 15 years is a long freaking time, I just don't know what my body size really should be. My lowest weight since that time was about 165, which felt like I was too big, but was way better than where I am now (213lbs.)
  • Joisgettingfit
    Joisgettingfit Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Currently i'm 140lbs
    the lowest I've been is 126lbs and that was only in March [I've really fallen off the wagon :( ] .
    I'm getting back into that losing weight mindset though, I shouldn't of slipped really but I did and I only have myself to blame for that.
    I'd like to get down to 119-122lbs, I much prefered my body at 126lbs to 140lbs but I still wasn't happy with it.
  • Angila
    Angila Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and my weight is 135 and my goal is 115.
  • CraftyGirl4
    CraftyGirl4 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    128 :)
  • kieva626
    kieva626 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2.5 and my goal weight is 125lbs I'm at about 130lbs just cant shake these last few lbs though....but I'm content i came from 153
  • daniellvecchione
    Options
    5'4" original goal 130, but I got down to 124 and love that, but now back up to 130 so working hard again to get back down!
  • cjnolt
    cjnolt Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 2" - my goal is 125.
  • Jazzle
    Jazzle Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and my goal is 120, maybe a little less.

A few months ago I completed The Master Cleanse and was 122 pounds for about a day (for those who are curious I started the detox at 132, dropped to 122 in 10 days, then bounced back to 128) I was happy to lose about 4 pounds overall and my body feels so efficient but I felt incredible in the low 120's. This has been a long journey for me (my highest was about 150 two years ago) and these days I feel so much more confident.

I think us short ladies have it tough when we are so little to begin with (and every pound shows that much more) but we can do it! Something about the best things and small packages?? :wink:
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    my goal is 170! i'm a stocky build, and that was my lightest weight. i think i looked scrawny then, but hopefully i'll look more toned this time.
  • anna_lisa
    anna_lisa Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" and my goal is between 130-140, but I like a little curve and cushion. Just me though
  • mommachef
    mommachef Posts: 52
    Options
    5'4" and my goal is 160

That's my height and my goal too.
  • tmarie4
    tmarie4 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"3 and my goal at this point is 140lbs. I have a looooooooong way to go and I really don't even know what being under 200lbs is like in adulthood. My ultimate goal would be 130lbs to be near the center of what's weight "appropriate" for my height , but I think I would be more than happy with 140lbs (I think!)
  • lovecola06
    lovecola06 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" & my goal weight is 135lbs although I would prefer to achieve a size 4 instead of reaching the goal weight. Achieving BOTH goals would also be great!:wink: I don't care about the exact weight as much as I care about how I look at that weight. I don't wanna lose my curves!
  • Missmissy0003
    Missmissy0003 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and my first goal is 130. After that, I would like to get to at least 118 and maybe down to about 112. I'll have to reevaluate when I get there. For now though, it is working for me for the first time in a long time, to just concentrate on getting to 130. If I think beyond that, I seem to get overwhelmed and not do anything. I am currently 141.5 down from 148.
  • Jaselygirl
    Jaselygirl Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 120lbs. I am also 5'3. I chose this weight because when I was younger I was at 125 and still felt like I could drop another 5lbs and be happy. I know it's setting my goals high (or low in this case. lol) but I figure that if I get to a weight I feel happy with I will try to stay there... regardless of the numerical weight.
  • AShell97
    AShell97 Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm 5'3"...my goal is 120. I started out at 156.

However I think my scale is broken...I can NOT get below 132.5. I'm doing 30DS and have toned up quite a bit. But I still want to lose these last 12.5 pounds!
  • PrettyScenery
    PrettyScenery Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 130 and when I get there I figure I will probably shoot to lose another 5-10 more but no less. :smile:
  • TenLaws
    TenLaws Posts: 273
    Options
    I love the variety in goal weights. For a long time I thought that women my height should be about 120 lbs at most. I was NEVER that small as a woman and I had so many insecurities about my weight. The heaviest I've been is 154 and people have always looked at me and considered me to be skinny, even women who were smaller than me. In the back of my mind, I knew I wasn't overweight - I'm a 34DD and pretty muscular, but not as toned as I would like. It's great to know that you all are striving to be real sizes, not stick figures.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!