5'3" what is your goal!

Options

Replies

• fairfieldbeach
    fairfieldbeach Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and my goal is 115, but I'd be okay with 120. I am a small-boned person so I think that's a good goal for me but I'm nervous about whether I can get there. I've put on 17 pounds in the last two years . . . and I'm not getting any younger . . .Yikes!
  • innerfashionista
    innerfashionista Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get as close to 110 as possible.
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3"...my goal is 120. I started out at 156.

However I think my scale is broken...I can NOT get below 132.5. I'm doing 30DS and have toned up quite a bit. But I still want to lose these last 12.5 pounds!

I did the exact same thing... I am 5'4", got down to 132, did 30 Day Shred and didn't lose a single pound, but lost about 4 inches off my waist alone. Hopefully you're taking measurements, because it was the only thing that helped me stay positive during that process.

Currently I'm at 142, and want to get back to at least my 132, then reduce down to about 17% body fat. At that point, it doesn't matter to me what the scale says (120-125 would be awesome, but I'm not gonna stress over it).
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    I'm just almost 5'4" and am at 130, my goal has always been 123, where I was 10 years ago. But I'm the same "size" as I was then, I've tried on the same clothes and they fit better. The difference this time, I'm muscle. My body fat is way lower and it's muscle not just fat and weight. I still work daily to try to get these alst 7lbs off, but have been this weight since December 1 and haven't made any progress of weight loss in 6 months. I don't buy into the "bone" theory - but I know that I'll never be "small" as I'm well structured :)
  • lausa22
    lausa22 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"3 and my goal is anywhere from 120-135lbs. I'll see how I like myself at 135lbs and if I don't like it, I'll lose some more :)
  • samanthamarie7
    Options
    I'm 5'3" 1/2 and my goal weight is 125. :)
  • jennk221
    jennk221 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 5'2" and my goal is 130...maybe a couple pounds less.
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Im 5'5" and my goal is to get too 135 or less.
  • lauz45
    lauz45 Posts: 243
    Options
    I can't even remember if i've posted here already! I'm 5'3, currently 145.25 (whoops, fell of the wagon) and my goal initially is 130lbs, which was my lowest adult weight. If i'm toned and fit at that weight i'll be happy, but i'll re-evaluate *when* I get there. I am so motivated right now!
  • jens70
    jens70 Posts: 2
    Options
    My first goal is to be at 135 and lower my BMI. I've lost 30 so far with Weight Watchers, and didn't like how slow WW goes and they really need to include calories from fruit. After I get to 135, I'm going to focus on losing more, but I want to set multiple goals so I don't become discouraged.
  • firestarbeauty
    Options
    I'm 5"3 and my goal is anywhere from 120-135lbs. I'll see how I like myself at 135lbs and if I don't like it, I'll lose some more :)

Thats what I am gonna do too :smile:
  • amontroy1
    amontroy1 Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm 5'2" my current weight is 140 and my goal is 125-120. I was 125 when I met my husband and pregnancy left me with weight that did not just seem to disappear after I had our son....almost 4yrs ago! My husband is deployed and comes home for R&R mid-August and my goal is to be 10lbs lighter. When he comes home in December I'd like to be to my final goal weight.
  • melibea
    melibea Posts: 228
    Options
    I'm 5'3, currently 125.4 lbs and a size 5/6. My goal is around 110 lbs with a little room to wiggle and a size 2 or maybe 4.
  • jujubean1992
    jujubean1992 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'1" and my current goal is 130... i'm thinking i'm probably going to be happy at 135 maybe even 140... i have heavy think hair (about 7 inches of my hair weighed 5 pounds last time i chopped my hair off like 5 years ago and hasn't changed much) which is about at my hip bones, and i have wide set hip bones and a bigger chest, i like my curves i just wanna tone the tummy and lose some pesky belly fat which seems to be where it's coming off :bigsmile:
  • JennsRAQ
    JennsRAQ Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    130 For me too. Before my last child, I got down to 127 and looked and felt amaaazing!
  • dafoots0911
    dafoots0911 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I'm 52, and I'm 5'4" and my goal is 130-135.
  • ciara19
    ciara19 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I love the variety in goal weights. For a long time I thought that women my height should be about 120 lbs at most. I was NEVER that small as a woman and I had so many insecurities about my weight. The heaviest I've been is 154 and people have always looked at me and considered me to be skinny, even women who were smaller than me. In the back of my mind, I knew I wasn't overweight - I'm a 34DD and pretty muscular, but not as toned as I would like. It's great to know that you all are striving to be real sizes, not stick figures.
  • ciara19
    ciara19 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    ^^^^ same as me :)
    Goal is to be 120 though, but I was 154, 34DD, athletic and active
  • shortly24
    shortly24 Posts: 18
    Options
    It's really great to see the goals for people about my height - I'm a tad closer to 5'4" I guess, so headed to 130 seems to be about right for someone as busty as me... currently 165 and still an F cup but hoping to lose it off my chest sometime soon (31 pounds down so far). I am hopeful that I don't look all out of proportion when I finally do get this weight off!
  • shvrngrl
    shvrngrl Posts: 205 Member
    Options

Thats what I am gonna do too :smile:

This is what I'm doing too. I'd like to get to about 140-135, just because that is when my BMI hits 24. Right now my BMI is about 32 and I'm a size 12/14. We'll see how it feels along the way.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!