Attempt #4- don't let me fall off the bandwagon this time

Options
lbeebobs
lbeebobs Posts: 5 Member
Hi all, from the UK!
I've decided it's time to lose the 17lb (atleast-possibly 27lb- let's take this one step at a time) and tone up and then maintain it!?

I've tried three methods in two years up until now, it's safe to say I'm a bit of a yo-yo dieter. But now I'm getting too heavy for my horse - and that CANNOT happen- so I'm determined to maintain it this time.

So fellow FitnessPals please add me and lets support each others journeys!

Replies

• jessicarobinson00
    jessicarobinson00 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I will send a FR.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    don't let you?? as if anyone has any kind of responsibility to you and your fitness other than yourself??

grow up.
  • lizzelspark
    lizzelspark Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    don't let you?? as if anyone has any kind of responsibility to you and your fitness other than yourself??

grow up.

If you don't have any bit of motivation or support in you don't say anything at all
  • lizzelspark
    lizzelspark Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    lbeebobs wrote: »
    Hi all, from the UK!
    I've decided it's time to lose the 17lb (atleast-possibly 27lb- let's take this one step at a time) and tone up and then maintain it!?

I've tried three methods in two years up until now, it's safe to say I'm a bit of a yo-yo dieter. But now I'm getting too heavy for my horse - and that CANNOT happen- so I'm determined to maintain it this time.

So fellow FitnessPals please add me and lets support each others journeys!

Your on the right track you can do it :) one day at a time
  • LML1971
    LML1971 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Well coming back to MFP is a first step and we r here to ENCOURAGE you along
  • Doit4theOMG
    Doit4theOMG Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for supportive friends :)
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    Diem78 wrote: »

grow up.

/\ /\ /\ Rude much? It's just a "saying"... "Don't let me get too crazy tonight! LOL".... "Don't let me eat half of that yummy looking birthday cake." Holy crap. Chill out. It's not like she LITERALLY wants you to babysit her weight loss efforts. I think YOU, sir, need to grow up.

i take full responsibility for my achievements and short comings, thank you very much.