After Midnight Snacks

Options
What are some good, healthy, low calorie snacks that is good for snacking after midnight?

Replies

• Jburlen2007
    Jburlen2007 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Popcorn, yogurts, fruit.
  • pebble4321
    pebble4321 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    The same food you eat during the day, I think.
    Work out which snacks you like, make room for them in your calorie goal and go for it.
    Although if this is a "wake up, must snack"situation, personally I'd work on cutting it out, but if you can fit in the cals it's not going to hurt you.
  • hiyomi
    hiyomi Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    There are plenty of healthy foods, but it depends whether you want those foods to keep you up past midnight or not ._. lol Some can keep you up and some can make you feel more rested, *example: milk!*
  • VeganRaptor
    VeganRaptor Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Veggie sticks and hummus! My fave always <3
  • cityruss
    cityruss Posts: 2,493 Member
    Options
    Anything.
  • cbelc2
    cbelc2 Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    You need a snack after midnight?
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    string cheese.
  • NewMEEE2016
    NewMEEE2016 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I also ate at 3:30 am last night (my next goal is to move my bedtime up slowly- but it's not easy to change a lifelong Night Owl habit). Anyway- I had 18g of almonds & a glass of water (2 cups)- so at least I did something virtuous along with it. It put me 100 cals over my cal budget- but I wasn't that concerned as I'm still losing weight on a higher cal intake, so I am going to up my calorie intake anyway. I think it's important never to be hungry.
  • AndrelleJohnson
    AndrelleJohnson Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I usually go for something like tea to help me curve that hungry feeling when I have late nights. Is that good?
  • itsbasschick
    itsbasschick Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    my late snacks are often non-fat greek yogurt or half a quest bar if i want sweets.
  • ElizabethOakes2
    ElizabethOakes2 Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I was up at midnight for nonfat greek yogurt with fresh cherries. :)
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I like toast because carbs seem to help with sleep a little.