Slim in 6 or 30 day shred??

Options
I am trying to figure out which one I should do first. The slim in 6 or 30 day shred as I am just a beginner pretty much to exercise.

I am trying to lose 100pounds and figured it shouldn't matter which one to start with, but as I am not good with keeping a workout routine going, maybe you guys could help me choose.

Replies

• SarahPeters3
    SarahPeters3 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm sure either one would be fine if they are beginner programs. Since you're trying to focus on losing that much weight make sure the calories you eat are less than you burn everyday and it won't matter what kind of exercise you do!
  • kimdawnhayden
    kimdawnhayden Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I liked 30 day Shred.
  • andreascarff
    andreascarff Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Thank you ladies!! :)
  • SonjaCRice
    SonjaCRice Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i lost 30 lbs once with slim in 6 and shakeology. I just started it again last week. hoping i aim successful again :)
  • andreascarff
    andreascarff Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    SonjaCRice wrote: »
    i lost 30 lbs once with slim in 6 and shakeology. I just started it again last week. hoping i aim successful again :)

How many rounds did you do on slim in 6?? 30 pounds is amazing way to go!!!!
  • shaniabunbury
    shaniabunbury Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I started 30 day shred 6 days ago. Also looking to lose 100lbs! I haven't seen weight loss but I have already lost inches and my stamina and energy are much better, as well as clearer skin.