Get it mama! You can do it!
  • onewarmmomma
    onewarmmomma Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Good for you!
  • hazelbliss6
    hazelbliss6 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Great job! I gained 52 with my son born Febuary 23. Still have 17lbs to get to prepreg weight, but it will happen! Congrats :)
  • mytwobabies
    mytwobabies Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Excellent work! I remember the day I was down to my pre pregnancy weight it feels so great! I am now working to become a hot mama! We can do this!!! Healthy moms for our babies! :)
  • thin4life67
    thin4life67 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic!! It took me 19 years to lose my baby weight...LOL!! I was so unmotivated then.
  • Jasmine_Moonstone
    Jasmine_Moonstone Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    WTG! That is awsome! I am now down 8lbs under my pre-pregnancy weight & it feels great!
  • scotslass
    scotslass Posts: 317
    Options
    Amazing!! your an inspiration, I had preclampsia also and went from 154 - 196 so still on my journey just now, your proof you can do it! :-)

xxx
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    i don't think i knew that you have a 33 week preemie! my 1 year old was also born at 33 weeks. congrats on losing the baby weight! i'm not quite there yet. :)
  • stepha1013
    stepha1013 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is a great accomplishment!
  • CrystalS
    CrystalS Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Certainly calls for a happy mommy dance. GREAT JOB!!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Bella3119
    Bella3119 Posts: 104
    Options
    WOW! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!