New here need some motivation!

Options
Hello! I just downloaded this app and been using it for about two days now. My goal is to lose weight but I just need some more motivation to do so. I made a bet with my friend to see who could lose more weight in a month and whoever wins gets $20. So far I weigh 273lbs and my goal is 125lbs. I know it's a lot but I hope I can stay determined to shed all these pounds

Replies

• dvorbau
    dvorbau Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey Jeocorr707!!!
    Just a quick question how tall are you? 125lbs. from 273 is quite a goal and I have no doubts if you put your mind to it you can reach it. But just remember it's not always about how much you weigh but how you feel too! Take it slow and easy and get into a routine and you can and will not only lose those pounds but be able to keep them off as well!
    Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like some extra encouragement along the way!!!

/cheers
  • dxlee7
    dxlee7 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You can do it man! Follow the app and advice here. Have you thought about seeing a nutritionist?
  • jeocorr707
    jeocorr707 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    dvorbau wrote: »
    Hey Jeocorr707!!!
    Just a quick question how tall are you? 125lbs. from 273 is quite a goal and I have no doubts if you put your mind to it you can reach it. But just remember it's not always about how much you weigh but how you feel too! Take it slow and easy and get into a routine and you can and will not only lose those pounds but be able to keep them off as well!
    Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like some extra encouragement along the way!!!

/cheers

Im currently 5'6 and so I'm not that tall but I'm about average and I'm way overweight and thanks for the feedback
  • jeocorr707
    jeocorr707 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    dxlee7 wrote: »
    You can do it man! Follow the app and advice here. Have you thought about seeing a nutritionist?

Yes I have and i should be going by next week I just set me appointment earlier today