This isn't my first pony ride, or somethig like that..

Options
Well, This weight loss thing has seemed to plague me since I wasa child, a very fat child! I lost a little over 80 pounds a few years ago And I've gained 20 back. I'm 31and in my head I'm thinking, it's now or never. I'm ready to just get this over with and maintain a healthy weight, healthy view of food (past eating disorders), and overall feeling of well being. I've been able to do it by my own motivation but it's harder this time around and I need accountability and support!

Replies

• npurple31
    npurple31 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Let's be fit friends! :# ... I've used MFP off and on over the years, however, over the past 5 years, I have slowly packed on 25 lbs and this is the heaviest I've ever been. I'm also trying to gain healthy habits to help me as I grow older
  • Msskendahlbabii
    Msskendahlbabii Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've used this App a couple times before but wasn't committed. These extra 20 pounds let me know its time.
  • SatinDoll85
    SatinDoll85 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've used this App a couple times before but wasn't committed. These extra 20 pounds let me know its time.

I competely understand. I want to fit back into my clothes and feel good about myself again. I have a goiter and I'm anemic so those are working against me but i know i can do it again.
  • SatinDoll85
    SatinDoll85 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    npurple31 wrote: »
    Let's be fit friends! :# ... I've used MFP off and on over the years, however, over the past 5 years, I have slowly packed on 25 lbs and this is the heaviest I've ever been. I'm also trying to gain healthy habits to help me as I grow older

Yes, it's good to start the healthy habits early and if you're stressing that doesn't help either!
  • FitToLead
    FitToLead Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    go girl
  • mumbles2013
    mumbles2013 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I'm committed satin!!!! I'm 30 in October and so now is the time to get my body right and keep it that way. Feel free to add me hun xx