Newbie here

Options
Hi! I've been using myfitnesspal for quite a time already. But it's just now that I started joining discussions and message boards. I'm 4feet 11 inches, currently weight 143lbs and looking to lose 20+ pounds and have been struggling with weight lose plateau. Looking forward to hearing some advise and success stories from all of you. Cheers!

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Breaking those plateaus takes a lot of patience. Add me and I'll cheer you on!
  • weirdpurplepig
    weirdpurplepig Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Breaking those plateaus takes a lot of patience. Add me and I'll cheer you on!

Thank you soo much! Will do add you.
  • geeta81
    geeta81 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi. I've been use MFP for a while too and only just started using these chats/ forum. I am also 4ft 11. And weigh 146 at the mo.
    Please add me...we can cheer each other on!
    I seem to have hit a plate for about a month now....let's push through the platueu together.
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been using myfitnesspal for quite a time already. But it's just now that I started joining discussions and message boards. I'm 4feet 11 inches, currently weight 143lbs and looking to lose 20+ pounds and have been struggling with weight lose plateau. Looking forward to hearing some advise and success stories from all of you. Cheers!

Hi! I'm 4'11 and started at 144 although my highest has been 150. I've lost 25 lbs so far so I'm down to 125 and want to lose about 10 more lbs. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • weirdpurplepig
    weirdpurplepig Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for such a warm welcome! :smile: