Legs!!

Options
amber76bailey
amber76bailey Posts: 92 Member
10 pounds from goal, 117 pounds lost and getting my legs back. Now, when I was in high school people would say "wow you have great legs! " I hated my legs back then and don't love them now so for me to take pics is a big deal. As I said I don't care for the shape of my legs now and rarely expose them so the point of this post is not to "show off" to to learn to love, live and except what God has given me. 2rb6ac6upmlx.jpg
9uh4at14s2lb.jpg
qxdg9qxjcp9e.jpg
nbpmuhgnp51t.jpg
6vs21zxj2tc1.jpg

Replies

• elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    I'd say all of you is looking great. Nice work. congrats!
  • GoJohnGo71
    GoJohnGo71 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I'm a leg guy and I think those pass the test. Congrats on the weight loss.
  • amber76bailey
    Options
    I'd say all of you is looking great. Nice work. congrats!

Thank you Elisa <3
  • amber76bailey
    Options
    GoJohnGo71 wrote: »
    I'm a leg guy and I think those pass the test. Congrats on the weight loss.

:D lol nice of you to say!
  • JustaJoe00
    JustaJoe00 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    no complaints here...lol....you look great! And that smile, keep it up!
  • smotheredincheese
    smotheredincheese Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    those are certainly some shapely pins! Congrats on your loss, 117lbs is amazing.
  • BklynFitGuy
    BklynFitGuy Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Wow, looking great!!!
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I look forward to having my legs look anything like yours :o

Amazing how we are our own worst critics lol. But I guess it's hard to love every single thing about ourselves XD
  • fantabular
    fantabular Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Outstanding! Keep doing whatever it is that you're doing!
    And those EYES!!! Breathtaking!!! ;)
  • 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    10 pounds from goal, 117 pounds lost and getting my legs back. Now, when I was in high school people would say "wow you have great legs! " I hated my legs back then and don't love them now so for me to take pics is a big deal. As I said I don't care for the shape of my legs now and rarely expose them so the point of this post is not to "show off" to to learn to love, live and except what God has given me. 2rb6ac6upmlx.jpg
    9uh4at14s2lb.jpg
    qxdg9qxjcp9e.jpg
    nbpmuhgnp51t.jpg
    6vs21zxj2tc1.jpg
    You have nice shapely legs!
  • amber76bailey
    Options
    fantabular wrote: »
    Outstanding! Keep doing whatever it is that you're doing!
    And those EYES!!! Breathtaking!!! ;)

Lol :D thank you!
  • amber76bailey
    Options
    9uh4at14s2lb.jpg
    qxdg9qxjcp9e.jpg
    nbpmuhgnp51t.jpg
    6vs21zxj2tc1.jpg
    You have nice shapely legs!

You're sweet! Xoxo
  • amber76bailey
    Options
    I look forward to having my legs look anything like yours :o

Amazing how we are our own worst critics lol. But I guess it's hard to love every single thing about ourselves XD

So true!
  • amber76bailey
    Options
    MikeDee_ny wrote: »
    Wow, looking great!!!

Thank you
  • amber76bailey
    Options
    those are certainly some shapely pins! Congrats on your loss, 117lbs is amazing.

Thank you!
  • amber76bailey
    Options
    JustaJoe00 wrote: »
    no complaints here...lol....you look great! And that smile, keep it up!

Thank you <3
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    They look pretty good to me! :) (If mine look anything close to that when I get to my goal, I'll be very happy... I want to see ankles again! ;) )

As someone above said, we can be our own worst critics sometimes! And I think that when we've been heavy, and especially when we've hated bits of ourselves, it can be very hard to really see and appreciate the difference when we lose weight and improve our shape. Sometimes it takes other people to say "no, really, you look great!".

And you do. :) You look happy, healthy and shapely. Congrats on your huge loss, and best of luck with the last few pounds!
  • amber76bailey
    Options
    SueSueDio wrote: »
    They look pretty good to me! :) (If mine look anything close to that when I get to my goal, I'll be very happy... I want to see ankles again! ;) )

As someone above said, we can be our own worst critics sometimes! And I think that when we've been heavy, and especially when we've hated bits of ourselves, it can be very hard to really see and appreciate the difference when we lose weight and improve our shape. Sometimes it takes other people to say "no, really, you look great!".

And you do. :) You look happy, healthy and shapely. Congrats on your huge loss, and best of luck with the last few pounds!

Thank you so much for the kind words!
  • FiNnY22
    FiNnY22 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look fab!
  • shrcpr
    shrcpr Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous, and your legs are, too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!