Bump
  • iShineBright_27
    iShineBright_27 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • ellenbrooks145
    ellenbrooks145 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello im ellen im new as well. Im looking for motivated people like me.
  • hlr203
    hlr203 Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Looking for people with some good ideas to hit macros. Struggling with protein intake so it would be fab to get some ideas from some new contacts :)
    Please feel free to add me
  • JonathanOvalles
    JonathanOvalles Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me guys whoever need advice or a good motivator here 2 help
  • iShineBright_27
    Options
    Bump
  • iShineBright_27
    Options
    So I have lost 115lbs, been on this site for over 1,000 days. Have just got over a cancer scare, now maintaining. Just enjoying life

Oh my! I hope everything is alright now! I'll add you! And holy moly 115lbs, that's dedication right there!
  • MRSLJ1975
    MRSLJ1975 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Lisa ere from UK x
  • BryWY
    BryWY Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am 56 yrs old weigh 430 am on the list for bariatric bypass have lost 100 lbs with with WW in 2005 but gained it back need motivation big time need to enhance the quality of my life.

How do you tell the difference between an oral and rectal thermometer ....the taste.
  • iShineBright_27
    Options
    Bump
  • Nedyahnes
    Nedyahnes Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Would love to join this awesome post! I recently started to engage my health routine (both with diet and exercise) in a more committed way so I'm all kinds of ready to support others and be supported in this awesome journey! Best of luck to everyone! We got this! :blush:
  • iShineBright_27
    Options
    Bump
  • Tomm88
    Tomm88 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Tom from Scotland! add me up!
  • saherseemi
    saherseemi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi

• Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am on the road to lose 30lb and I am about1/2 way there.
  • cassedebain69
    cassedebain69 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to had me good luck keep up the good work
  • khallidae
    khallidae Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi! I'm 25 years old and I am seriously working on being consistent with my diet and exercise...started this month! Goal is to lose my excess fat and get toned. Friends and inspirational stories are greatly appreciated, ima need it! thanks! :blush:
  • frugalshrimp
    frugalshrimp Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Chris. I'm here to motivate and be motivated. Training for my first bodybuilding competition this may. Feel free to add me

I have learned so much from bodybuilders! I hope you accept my friend request!
  • frugalshrimp
    Options
    I am working on shedding some extra weight I gained thanks to a medication (ugh) last summer, I love smart, motivated, high-energy people that want to get fit! Please add me if the spirit moves you. I am a good listener when you want to rant or vent!
  • frugalshrimp
    Options
    Nell8i8 wrote: »
    I am a former marathon runner that has fallen way off her game after a knee injury. My knee went and so did the rest of my body it seems. lol I'm back to kick it's *kitten* into shape. :D I will send a request feel free to add!

I am a slow but stubborn marathon runner --I am hoping shedding some lbs will bring some of my speed back!