Looking for Motivated Friends!

Options
1235»

Replies

• Binkiexo
    Binkiexo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've decided to lose weight, eat healthier and get fit to help my anxiety/depression and I'd love love love some friends to chat with! Will add as many people from this thread now! X
  • alysonfox17
    alysonfox17 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey all, feel free to add me, I've just started using MFP again this week! it's awesome, looking for some friends to keep me motivated and accountable
  • canker345
    canker345 Posts: 2 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Hi I just had a baby in January and I am trying to loose what the baby left me! I have been trying for months unsuccessfully to loose it. I had a c-section so It took a while to really get into it. Really need to stay motivated. New to this so anyone can add me. Thanks and good luck everyone!
  • canker345
    canker345 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    If someone knows how to add please add me, I don't know how to add anyone as friends
  • fhzwart
    fhzwart Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Started a Keto diet/lifestyle a couple days ago. Would love to have some friends to motivate me and provide insight to living a healthy lifestyle. I am a married male, 5'8", 214 lbs, and have a goal to get back to 180 lbs. I work a very sedentary job daily involving a lot of travel and driving time. Please feel free to send me a friend request and I look forward to motivating as well as learning with everyone! :)
  • pagedevin
    pagedevin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Devin from Florida, add me!
  • markrattti2016
    markrattti2016 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello! New to this app I like it so far. I have never reached out for support, this would be the first time. My goal is to drop 60lbs. I'm on a pound a week loss schedule. Been at the gym over 3 months now toning.
  • christineashbee
    christineashbee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I just started the Keto diet from Ruled.me and the food has been crazy good. I have a weight loss goal of 90 lbs and have already lost 5 lbs and I'm only on day five. I've managed to get past the nasty carbohydrate withdrawal headaches.
    I would love to have a support network of friends to share tips and encouraging words. I have tried many weight loss systems before but I have always had an issue with carbs and so far with Keto I'm not really missing any and have had zero sugar cravings. I'm actually enjoying the food and the real test for me was tonight when I say with my kids and watched them eat their grilled cheese sandwiches and had ZErO temptations. Did I mention they ate donuts in front of me too.
    I'm a 43 year old happily married woman and mother of three, working full time. Would love to be friends with you or anyone looking for support and encouragement on a Keto diet and lifestyle.