PiYo!

Options
Hi! I am on week 2 of piyo and am really enjoying it so far. I have a toddler at home so it's not easy for me to get to the gym and I don't do well with high impact exercise and can't run to save my life (unless running from a zombie or something and even then I'd for sure be caught quick lol) so this is a perfect work out for me. I've always loved Pilates and I like the fact that piyo is a little more intense and burns some more calories. Is anyone else currently doing piyo? Or anyone who has done it can you share your results? :)

Replies

• Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    I started doing PiYo 2 mouths ago because my job started offering PiYo classes and the woman who runs it is hysterical.
  • alexandriamccann26
    alexandriamccann26 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I started doing PiYo 2 mouths ago because my job started offering PiYo classes and the woman who runs it is hysterical.

Do you love it? How have your results been? I've been doing the videos at home but the new house were moving into has a church right around the corner that offers classes. I can't wait to try a class
  • zoemay101
    zoemay101 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I do one class a week which I love. So I couldn't say what the results are because I do weights and yoga on top of that class. But I think it's a good all around work out. I drip with sweat and love the challenge. So anything that keeps you that motivated is great.
  • zoemay101
    zoemay101 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Now when I do other classes like Pilates or yoga or butt and gut or body flow, I don't enjoy them as much because I like the intensity of Piyo