May the Fourth Be With You All

fantabular
fantabular Posts: 10 Member
Greetings Everybody,
Newbie here from Newport News, Virginia.
I've been using this app for a couple weeks now, and so far, I've lost 6.5 pounds. WoooHooooo!

Looking forward to getting to know you all better!
-Brian :)

Replies

• Nireerin76
    Nireerin76 Posts: 13 Member
    Hi! I'm a fellow Star Wars fan. Feel free to add me. Nice to meet you.
  • Tweety8888
    Tweety8888 Posts: 15 Member
    Good for you! I literally just signed up 5 minutes ago...excited to get started!
  • fantabular
    5 minutes ago???
    WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!!!!!!
  • Tweety8888
    Lol yep! I was reading an article about calorie counting and this app was recommended...so here I am.
  • fantabular
    It makes weight loss soooo much easier, and it's fun. Today's my first day in the forums though. Everybody seems to be optimistic and friendly...so far. Dun dun dunnnnnnnnn. ;)
  • Tweety8888
    Easier is what I'm looking for and FREE isn't too bad either. I like the breakdown of what you eat, making sure to get all your protein in and going easy on fat in take. Definitely doable.
  • fantabular
    I like how you can customize your daily goals, and you can add a "water" counter too.
  • Tweety8888
    I'll have to look for that. I'm sure there is so much more I'll come across. The community singling to be the biggest help. I've already read a few good posts. Crazy that they have mentors too.
  • fantabular
    Mentors?? I haven't seen that yet. Kind of a neat idea though.
  • Tweety8888

Yeah. Look in the forum getting started.
  • Tweety8888
    Well if I knew how to add you as a friend I would but I dunno how LOL
  • shawnaleigh210
    shawnaleigh210 Posts: 118 Member
    Hi Brian! :) Congrats on your weight loss! You're off to an awesome start! MFP has helped me stay on track so very much! It helps to have a great support team of friends on here to motivate you and encourage you.

Feel free to add me if you'd like. I'm pretty active on here, log daily, and I love encouraging all of my fitness friends! ;)
  • shawnaleigh210
    shawnaleigh210 Posts: 118 Member
    Tweety8888 wrote: »
    Well if I knew how to add you as a friend I would but I dunno how LOL

Hi Tweety! To add someone as a friend, just click on their name twice, that will take you to their profile page where you can then add them as a friend. ;)
  • Tweety8888
    Thanks so much...it's not letting me add on my iPad. I'm guessing maybe it works if I do it from my computer. I'll figure it out sooner or later lol. I'm glad you added me. It will help to have some support. I don't have a lot to lose but it's the last 15 pounds that are always the toughest.