New 30 Day Shred Support group!!

Options
13»

Replies

• googagene
    googagene Posts: 32
    Options
    Bring it on day 5! I'm ready for you. Last night I was actually able to do the entire workout but I can't do a real pushup yet. "Yet" being the key word. My hubby stuck around during my work out and commented on how well it's put together. He couldn't believe something that's only 20 minutes long could actually cause a change in your body. In between breathless reps I dared him to keep up :P Keep up the energy and determination everyone! We're going to kill this thing!!!
  • Jessicapages
    Jessicapages Posts: 427
    Options
    D11L2..DONE!!!!! OMG this is hard!!Please tell me it gets better??!! 265 Calories burned...WOW Are we still posting here??
  • Prettyme924
    Prettyme924 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I attempted to do the work out today L1D1 and i half *kitten* the workout. So when i get home tonight I must do it again and finish it . I must say its hard and jullian is a pusher she knows how hard the work out is. I believe it will deliver results i want to lost 10- 15 lbs and this belly fat. Ladies keep pushing I really hope yall took measuments and pictures. Ant lets try to comment more if poss once a day. Lets not give up look at the "ultimate 30 day shred results" when ever you feel like giving up. It will def push you.
  • KimberlyDenice
    Options
    I want to join. Today is day 4 on level 1 and day 1 on myfitnesspal...I NEED FRIENDS..lol..:)..ADD ME!!!:wink:
  • kjjm08
    kjjm08 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    L1D2 DONE and boy am I feeling it, whew!!!! We can do this guys!!! :D
  • vetsnatural
    vetsnatural Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    L1D3 complete today. May get another set in tonight before going to bed. Want more cardio today and more ab work. My Daughters birthday 19 Y.O. today. I am getting old... so I want to be FINE as AGED Wine!
  • googagene
    googagene Posts: 32
    Options
    D5L1 competed for the day :) I do have to report a NSV.... Today my jeans from last summer fit again. Not only did they fit, but they're loose! No muffin top, loose on the thighs, and I've got a saggy butt!!!! I actually weigh almost 8 pounds MORE now than I did then, but jeans don't lie. Toning and firming is already doing great things for me!! I can't wait for tomorrow to continue the shred! :) I'll take a hit on the scale for a better physique anyday!!! I'll be saying goodbye to the bat wing arms in NO time! Keep it up everyone!
  • naythemrs
    naythemrs Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to join this group. This workout has helped me in the past and I have fallen off hard and weigh more than ever.
    Day 1 Level 1 DONE! I will either do another round tonight or go for a 3 mile walk/jog.
  • TheGooby
    TheGooby Posts: 22
    Options
    Everyone seems to be sticking at it! Well done! I did day 3 at 10 o'clock last night as I worked all day and was out in the evening but felt I couldn't miss a day as I would fall behind eveyone else! Def helps having a group to do it with. Only just done Day 4 but am starting to find it easier and more satisfying. Hope we can keep this going to the end girls!!

Oh and my jeans felt loser yesterday, YAY!!!!

Claire :wink:
  • Jessicapages
    Jessicapages Posts: 427
    Options
    D12L2........272 calories burned
    water...10 cups
    30 Day Shred with 5 pound weights DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happy:
  • sla0814
    sla0814 Posts: 240
    Options
    I just finished day 3 of the 30 DS!! I'm excited to see the end results!
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I want to join:bigsmile:
    Just getting ready to do L1D4 in about an hour!!
    Only time i can fit it in is around 11pm-2am!! (sux) but no other choice. my kids r demanding ALL DAY LONG:yawn:
    So proud of everyone!! YAY!! Let's kick this workout's arss:drinker:
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Feeling great about being on day 5!!!!!!! Will prob workout around 12am again, but CAN'T wait:bigsmile:
  • TheGooby
    TheGooby Posts: 22
    Options
    Just finished day 7 ( I missed a day :/) and still loving it! Hope everyone else is keeping up! :wink: