No changes

Options
I've been keeping to my goal of 1,200 cals a day but yet I haven't really seen much improvements... Am I don't something wrong? Do I have to lessen the daily cal limit some more?

Replies

• MeiannaLee
    MeiannaLee Posts: 338 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    What are your stats?
    Your probably eating too little.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    When did you start eating 1200 calories per day?
  • sanfromny
    sanfromny Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    How have you been keeping track of 1200 cals? I see you are a brand new member here. How long have you been keeping track. Your post is very vague..
  • evildeadedd
    evildeadedd Posts: 108 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I've been keeping to my goal of 1,200 cals a day but yet I haven't really seen much improvements... Am I don't something wrong? Do I have to lessen the daily cal limit some more?

You say you haven't seen "much" improvement, which suggests you are seeing SOME improvement. How much do you have to lose overall? How much do you think you should be losing a week? If you have less than 25 or so pounds, right around half a pound a week is a healthy target.

If you set your goal to 2 pounds, you're gonna have a bad time. 2lbs a week is for significantly overweight individuals. If you are seeing some weight-loss then you are doing good. Sadly it takes time, real sustainable weight loss is achieved in weeks and months, not hours and days.