Who went from 280lbs. To 240lbs.? Photos please

Hi, I went from 280lbs. To 240lbs. But I am still trying to lose 120lbs. I can't figure out how to upload photos on here yet but I will. Please if you know how to upload photos won't you share them? Thank you!

Replies

• 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    I figured out how to upload pics
  • 120poundstogo
    y4daka6q247a.jpeg
    Here is a pic of me after losing 40lbs. Sorry no befores.
  • awakenbeauty51
    awakenbeauty51 Posts: 35 Member
    Such a beauty! Speaking from experience: Take a full body picture at least once a month because the brain will seriously play tricks on you when looking in the mirror. I see in pictures what I fail to see in the mirror.
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Such a beauty! Speaking from experience: Take a full body picture at least once a month because the brain will seriously play tricks on you when looking in the mirror. I see in pictures what I fail to see in the mirror.
    I second this! Even at nearly 70 pounds down, I still see the old me in the mirror a lot of times (mainly because my overall shape is the same...just smaller), but pictures show a whole different me.

Congrats on your loss, @120poundstogo, and keep up the great work!
  • andrwclem
    andrwclem Posts: 6 Member
    Nothing like a photo of old "you"
    to keep your motivation going
  • 120poundstogo
    You are stunning yourself there! Yes I took a picture about 8 months ago in my gym outfit and then now and there is a slight difference. But the most difference is in my face. I can't upload the picture on here because it is on my phone!
  • 120poundstogo
    I second this! Even at nearly 70 pounds down, I still see the old me in the mirror a lot of times (mainly because my overall shape is the same...just smaller), but pictures show a whole different me.

I definitely struggle with seeing my old self too just smaller in the mirror and in pictures!
  • 120poundstogo

I definitely struggle with seeing my old self too just smaller in the mirror and in pictures!

Keep up the great work Reinventing_Me
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!