Options
2»

Replies

• positivepowers
    positivepowers Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    HarlCarl wrote: »
    many 'big' boys still aim like little boys, too. :noway:

Yes, but hopefully not in the ladies' bathrooms.
  • shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    I don't care who peed on the seat. Just freakin clean it up when you are done for pete's sake. If it was your kid it is still your mess. Don't leave your nasty mess(or your kid's) for someone else to deal with.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I remember standing at a mall in line for a bathroom and my grandma turning to me and saying "you don't sit on the seat do you...never sit on the seat there are germs there." so isn't that how pee gets on seats in the ladies room? The non sitters?
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    I love when women complain about how messy guys are in the bathroom. I'll just leave this here:

1-sink-before-1024x500.jpg
  • synchkat
    Options
    I love when women complain about how messy guys are in the bathroom. I'll just leave this here:

Where's the make up? That looks tidy
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    I gave up on having a side of the sink a long time ago. Now I get one shelf
  • synchkat
    Options
    I gave up on having a side of the sink a long time ago. Now I get one shelf

And all is right with the world then. :p
  • pumpkinRIP02
    pumpkinRIP02 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I remember standing at a mall in line for a bathroom and my grandma turning to me and saying "you don't sit on the seat do you...never sit on the seat there are germs there." so isn't that how pee gets on seats in the ladies room? The non sitters?

Not really, my grandma was the same way but she had that ' Put a Barrier ' between you and the actually ' Germy Seat ' thing. She used the Paper thing they had in pairs plus a couple Toilet paper strips before she's sit down. So she wasn't on the seat but she was sitting.
    There are some people who do the backwards thing too when they go to the Toilet around where I live too which is weird to me. I literally had a roommate in the hospital one time who refused to pee unless she could sit with her on the toilet lid!

• amyk0202
    amyk0202 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I used to be too heavy to hover, so I got in the habit of lining the seat with toilet paper before I sat down. Now I still do it. It serves 2 purposes--gives me a clean place to sit & I also know that there's toilet paper in the stall before hand. When my kids were little, a used to carry around Clean Sleeves: http://www.amazon.com/Disposable-Plastic-Toilet-Clean-Sleeve/dp/B00LPTNC46. They moved around too much for the T.P. cover & the thought of them actually touching the seats made me want to vomit.
    I use my foot to lift the toilet seat, and then sit comfortably and clean on the bowl. It's always sparkling, in women's bathrooms at least...

You must follow some tidy ladies, because the part of the bowl that I always see in the split part of the seat is always disgusting--worse than the seat itself.
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    Options

That's what I call a tidy bathroom.