finally not overweight!

Options
I weighed myself today and I had lost 2lb, and was 153lb. This gives me a BMI of 24.8. I know that BMI isn't the most important or accurate of tools, but dropping below 11 stone, and having a healthy BMI for the first time in over 2 years just feels really good :)

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    High five!!
  • fourtherecord
    fourtherecord Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    :smiley:
  • capaul42
    capaul42 Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Awesome! That was me two days ago. Feels great eh? Yeah, I know I still have work to do, but to finally be under 25 was awesome so I know how you feel :smile:
  • fourtherecord
    Options
    Yes, still a way to go but its a psychological boost to help us stay motivated
  • kirstinethornburg
    kirstinethornburg Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    :)
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    I weighed myself today and I had lost 2lb, and was 153lb. This gives me a BMI of 24.8. I know that BMI isn't the most important or accurate of tools, but dropping below 11 stone, and having a healthy BMI for the first time in over 2 years just feels really good :)

Congratulations! I'm 11.5 lbs away from that point and I'm ready! I imagine it's like the same feeling of watching the scale go from 200 to 199. Good work!
  • fourtherecord
    Options

Congratulations! I'm 11.5 lbs away from that point and I'm ready! I imagine it's like the same feeling of watching the scale go from 200 to 199. Good work!

Thank you! And well done on your weight loss so far!
  • joeyg1976
    joeyg1976 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!! Cant wait for that day
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Great job! I hit it a few days ago after I don't know how many years of being overweight and flirting with obesity (at least 20!). My doctor seems to think BMI is the holy grail so she'll be pleasantly surprised when I go in next.
  • fidangul
    fidangul Posts: 673 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I too have dropped into the healthy bmi centile this week. And for sure it does give a boost of motivation to keep going. Yes, I know that it isn't be all end all, but it's something that we can work with/towards.... Again- Well done for your achievement!
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 5,025 Member
    Options
    Awesome. My bmi was 25.0 this morning. I am soooo close. Congratulations.
  • fourtherecord
    Options
    Thank you, and congrats to all of you who are there or nearly there!
  • Gamliela
    Gamliela Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Well done! its a milestone accomplishment!
  • jellio98
    jellio98 Posts: 24 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Congrats
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    In the green zone--beautiful!! I was there once and I want to go back badly. I was a BMI skeptic until I got to green, then I became a believer.
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Hellz ya!!
  • TxTiffani
    TxTiffani Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I'm 4 lbs from "normal" and I can't wait!! Of course I'm small so the high end of normal is way too much weight on my body but still can't wait to not be overweight:)
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    I'm 4 lbs from "normal" and I can't wait!! Of course I'm small so the high end of normal is way too much weight on my body but still can't wait to not be overweight:)

This thread is homage to fortherecord. Please no hijacking.
  • trjjoy
    trjjoy Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Yahoooooo! Well done <3