Green Tea?

Options
Does anyone have any thoughts/opinions/experiences with green tea pills?
I bought some on a whim and have been taking them for about 4 days ... and I'm not really feelin' it. Haha.

The only thing I've seen with them so far is that I've got a ton more energy. Also, I'm guessing that extra kick of caffeine is what has helped me not crave Coke so much.

Anyway, I'm considering stopping taking them though, just because I don't want to screw up my metabolism or anything.

Replies

• ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Rayanne203
    Rayanne203 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I hav'nt heard anything about green tea pills but I have heard nothing but good things about green tea in general.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    all i have heard about green tea is that you need to have LOTS of it..ie. 20-30 cups plus to gain any noticable benefit. however, i do like to have it after dinner each and every night..i tend not to log it in my diary as it pretty much has zero nutritional content.
  • mrscamel
    mrscamel Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • LessMe2B
    LessMe2B Posts: 316
    Options
    I replaced my 222 calorie daily sugar free/fat free mocha with 2 cups of calorie free green tea. I can't say I feel any different, except that I have 222 extra calories to enjoy. :drinker:
  • garrettnicole92
    Options
    Yeah, I started drinking green tea every morning because of all the good things I'd heard about it. I just bought the pills because they seemed like something to try, haha. Maybe not the best idea I'd ever had, but I don't think I've been taking them long enough to see if they actually help with anything.