OMG I feel terrible~

Options
It's 2am and I just ate 4 PB crackers..the label said 200 for the entire package.. i gave 2 of em to my mom..i feel terrible omg i hope i dont gain tomorrow i feel gross...and i can't even workout yet b/c i had gall bladder surgery..but next week i dont care im going to do it..i need to i feel gross and i cant take hearing ppl say i did cardio n I lost this much weight..it makes me feel so sick and fat..lol..btw is there any diet pills to take that help?

Replies

• ryiko
    ryiko Posts: 76
    Options
    It's 2am and I just ate 4 PB crackers..the label said 200 for the entire package.. i gave 2 of em to my mom..i feel terrible omg i hope i dont gain tomorrow i feel gross...and i can't even workout yet b/c i had gall bladder surgery..but next week i dont care im going to do it..i need to i feel gross and i cant take hearing ppl say i did cardio n I lost this much weight..it makes me feel so sick and fat..lol..btw is there any diet pills to take that help?
  • happenstance82
    Options
    Relax. It's not a huge deal. Please don't be so hard on yourself. When you're well enough to work out again, you will...and you will be back on track in no time. As for diet pills...stay away! They're bad for your heart! And you must be good to your heart =)
  • heyjude78
    heyjude78 Posts: 160
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Tomorrow is a new day - try to give yourself a healthy treat instead so you won't feel tempted, or, simply throw that stuff out so you won't feel bad.
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    As someone who also had gallbladder surgery, I'm going to tell you to be very careful and go by your doctor's instructions of six weeks or you could very well end up with alot of scar tissue which hurts horribly and you may regret it. Start off your exercise slow, simply walking. No lifting, jumping, pushing. Be careful and be kind to your body for future years to come. :)
  • MsLadybug
    Options
    Diet pils are not the answer to anything. You will do best to follow your doctor's instructions about when and what type of exercise and what diet you should follow.

I have to say, I'm not a shrink but seriously that is not a normal reaction to eating four peanutbutter crackers. Your post rings seriously alarm bells. Have you thought of perhaps seeking some counselling to help you with your relationship to food?
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Diet pils are not the answer to anything. You will do best to follow your doctor's instructions about when and what type of exercise and what diet you should follow.

I have to say, I'm not a shrink but seriously that is not a normal reaction to eating four peanutbutter crackers. Your post rings seriously alarm bells. Have you thought of perhaps seeking some counselling to help you with your relationship to food?
    :drinker:

Water is a great way to keep your body healthy...perhaps try downing an extra few bottles to help with the sodium you took in. Yes 4 PB crackers won't kill you but doing more physical activity after surgery before your doctors O.K just might set you back from excercising much longer than originally planned, plus the problems another member has already shared on slowing down your recovery.

It's all a matter of perspective...perhaps it's time to get to bed and get some good sleep to calm your mind over eating 4 apparently unplanned crackers. Eating less than 200 cals over is seriously not gonna make or break your weightloss, freaking out about it might though by leading to a binge, see if you can chill out a bit and realize in the big picture 4 crackers is not gonna make you gain an oz.,.

It takes 3500 cals to gain a lb., unless you plan on eating that many crackers, pretty much guaranteed you'll be fine!:wink: I'd suggest staying off the scale tomorrow so you don't freak out again as water weight might come into effect with the salt.:noway:

Learning from the situation will definitely help towards the success of it though.:flowerforyou:

FC:heart: