size 4 women!

Options
2»

Replies

• barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    i'm a size 4. I am 5'7" 133 pounds with a 25 inch waist and 35 inch hips.
    I don't think it's too small. I'll probably be a 2 or 0 when I'm down to my goal weight..
  • k2d4p
    k2d4p Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I am size 6. I have several pictures in my blog in my signature. I wouldn't mind being size 4. I think the size being too small depends on each persons body type.
  • abellante_0205
    abellante_0205 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I'm a size four and the pic of me in a size 4 shorts is my display pic. I'm 4'11" though. I think it depends on your height but I'm sure you can pull it off if ure between 4 to 5 feet tall. I'm trying to get lower though... Hoping to get to size 2 before Christmas :)
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    That was when I was a size 4. I am 5'2".

size4.jpg
  • brph26
    brph26 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I am pretty much in all 4's now. A few 6's are still around, but I have room in them. See my profile pic. Oh, and I'm 5'6" 121lbs right now.
  • kklindsey
    kklindsey Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    5'3" and a size 6 right now but my profile pics show me at 143 and a size 4. I wish MFP would make a photo loader right in the message like some other boards I go to. It is such a pain to upload pics to a message that I don't usually do it.
  • mollie6986
    mollie6986 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • horseryder77
    horseryder77 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm a size 4/6 and I'm 5'4'' and in this photo about 136-140 lbs (It was taken a year ago)

it really does depend on your body type

mebyfountain.jpg
  • Abigailblue39
    Abigailblue39 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'm a size 2/4 long. I guess because I don't have boobs and small hips and I really like go wear form fitting clothes.
  • jenbusick
    jenbusick Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Size 4 isn't what Size 4 used to be. At one time, I would have set my goal at a size 6 or 8, but right this second, the clothes I am buying are 6's, and I am still about 20 pounds from my goal weight. I figure that means I'm shooting for a size 4, myself, and maybe smaller.

I have some older clothes I saved because I was determined to wear them again. I can wear them now. They are size 10's.

So it's possible that someone who says size 4 is too small is thinking of what size 4 used to be, rather than realizing women's sizes have changed, and what used to be a size 10 is now a size 6, so a size 4 is probably more like what they would think of as size 8.

I'm 5'5", BTW, goal weight of 130 lb.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!