Looking for mums to budy up for support

Options
Hi I'm new here and am trying to figure out how this works , anyone out there can help . I am a SAHM for 3 kids , so need tips how to cook for a family and still lose weight and fit excercise in . Thanks in advance

Replies

• aprilwinter1029
    aprilwinter1029 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have four kids and it can be challenging to cook for them and loose weight at the same time. I have found trying different recipes works out pretty well. Making small healthier changes so that they don't seem to notice right away lol. I have also done meals where they eat one thing and I have something already made for me like a salad and such at lunch time. Good luck :)
  • newrach16
    newrach16 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have four kids and it can be challenging to cook for them and loose weight at the same time. I have found trying different recipes works out pretty well. Making small healthier changes so that they don't seem to notice right away lol. I have also done meals where they eat one thing and I have something already made for me like a salad and such at lunch time. Good luck :)
    Thanks for the encouragement, will do my best . Good luck for u too
  • lzap27
    lzap27 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi there - I am a mom of two and work part time. I cook for them, my hubby and mother in law pretty much everyday. What I do is eat my best all day and then have a smaller portion for whatever we are having for dinner. I feel like I can control what I put in my mouth for breakfast and lunch, so those are super healthy. That way if I'm cooking pasta, or cheeseburgers one night I have the calories left to eat that. Hope that helps!