What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Options

Replies

• lesdebo
    lesdebo Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Eyes, nice shoulders and arms
  • hdatres
    hdatres Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Dark hair, the barrel chest, good manners and hygiene!
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,120 Member
    Options
    A woman who is in tune with her own sexuality, who knows what she wants and communicates it without playing effing games.
  • osche731
    osche731 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Sexy man legs
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    Attention to details... how well she presents herself, how she walks... If she cares for herself... has taken the time to put a "look" together... then she has my attention... from my perspective it illustrates a high level of self worth... and of confidence... regardless of body parts, height, weight... shorter women catch my fancy and on the totally arbitrary 1-10 scale I always add bonus points for shorter women... BUT that is strictly from a window shopping perspective.
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Nice bottom and crazy curly hair.
    Though what really lights my spark is what women that have a sensuality about them.
  • avionicsman14
    avionicsman14 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Eyes, smile can carry a conversation and yes breasts!! Cause I'm still a guy that likes boobs.
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options
    Sense of humor
    Being a gentleman
    The V
    Strong hands
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    When a woman acts really natural and is embracing her feminine essence . Does not matter is she is not totally 10 out of ten amazing if she acts natural. A real feminine woman can work her magic on the most masculine of men and have us loving it .
    A girl could be drop dead gorgeous and be really in her masculine essence alot and its just a turn off after awhile . Makes no difference how good looking she is , if she acts like a man .
  • alleyneagle193
    alleyneagle193 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'd have to say I have an absolute weakness to guys with long hair but not too far past their collar. If that makes sense...
  • Susannahwlj
    Susannahwlj Posts: 4,468 Member
    Options
    Their voice
  • claer947
    claer947 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Alpha males with gorgeous lips
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    Options
    Guys who are around 2 meters tall and look like body builders/strong men...

Basically this.. This is my weakness and guys with his build.
    w6krottm94q5.jpg
  • Closerthanthis
    Closerthanthis Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    #1 = Long hair and lots of it. #2 = uniqueness in fashion. Favourite is very old fashioned looks... pants that look like they are from the late 1800's to the 40's... not what you would wear to work or to fancy parties although that's nice, but like... a collarless shirt with those big sort of work pants and suspenders with maybe a white tank top... but aside from retro stuff, lots of bracelets that make me wonder what they all mean to you... what memories they represent. or even loud clashing prints. or tie dye things even sometimes. Basically, anything that says you aren't afraid to be open about something that you like instead of wearing white polo shirts and khakis because what that says to me is that you are afraid to be who you actually are so you wear the designated man uniform. #3 = SMILES. Especially sort of shy smiles with bright eyes which shows how alive you are and how fascinated you are with the fact that we all even just exist here together.... #4 WHIMSY. #5 MAGIC #6 Dancing as a form of self expression, but not dancing together. not formal stuff. Just using your body as your voice to music... so that i can see who you really are. #7 Skill. at anything. Anything at all. Just the fact that you have devoted 10,000 hours of your time to any one thing to become a master of that thing. Even if it is something weird Especially if it is something weird.
  • Dar_Line86
    Dar_Line86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Opposite sex, same sex, for me its the SMILE
  • elvisdbs21
    elvisdbs21 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That *kitten*:) :)
  • Big_YEET
    Big_YEET Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I love skinny, submissive guys who let me domimate them.
  • baebabu
    baebabu Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    When he/she always has snacks
  • 505h17
    505h17 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    A pulse
    Please somebody love me?!
  • truckin16mfp
    truckin16mfp Posts: 6 Member
    Options