Fat skinny or normal?

Options
fumfp7
fumfp7 Posts: 37 Member
6ff5zoou4kjg.png
In these pictures, do I appear fat skinny or normal? Also, how much weight should I lose to model? Thx

Replies

• Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    Skinny.

And considering there are models all the way from Kate moss size to tess holiday size, I don't see why you would need to change your weight to model. But hey, I'm no expert.
  • hill8570
    hill8570 Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    Pretty normal for a 19-year-old, relatively non-athletic girl. Low 20's body fat % would be my guess.

Sorry, don't know jack about modelling.
  • itsbasschick
    itsbasschick Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    you look thin, not skinny-fat. that being said, those aren't the best pics and some types of modeling might require a little more definition than you have.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    Scrawny.
  • Valrotha
    Valrotha Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    A better question might be how do YOU feel about those pictures.
  • kirstinethornburg
    kirstinethornburg Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You look great. Do not starve yourself just make healthy choices and workout to stay in shape. Do not know any thing about models and weight. If modeling is God plan for you he will guide to the right angent ask them what they are looking for in a model
  • tinywonder25
    tinywonder25 Posts: 148 Member
    Options

Make sure you CAN model first. Taking pretty pictures and modeling aren't the same. If you can model then you can get an agency. Secondly, models are In general naturally under weight people. Yes some are unhealthy but if you have to get dangerously under weight through effort.. It's not the right field for you. Sorry if that's harsh.. I don't mean it to be!
  • dmgday
    dmgday Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    The skinny end of normal....working towards some lean muscle will help with that...don't know about modeling...
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    You look normal.

You need to speak to someone modelling agencies to see whether you need to lose weight to model.
  • chonji4ever
    chonji4ever Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Most of the models that catch my eye are slightly muscular and fit. So I would say to add 5-10 lbs of muscle to your frame to have a better chance at modeling. That seems to be the new style for models nowadays. Take a walk down the magazine rack, and you'll see almost every cover shows women that are not super thin, and they look healthy like they work out. There are a lot of models that weigh a lot more than you, so don't think you have to loose any weight.