Getting started after baby and op!

Options
jkdomb1989
jkdomb1989 Posts: 16 Member
hey everyone, had my little one 13 weeks ago, and since then has an op so I've been laid up .. The weight has been slowly creeping on. Looking for motivation, inspiration and support. Add me if your looking for the same and we can work together to achieve our goals!

Replies

• travelgrl19
    travelgrl19 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi there - I'm also trying to lose the mommy weight after surgery (1/3 of my lung removed) and s stroke. Feeling super motivated now! We can do this :smiley:
  • jkdomb1989
    Options
    Oh my word, u poor thing. Do hope ur on the mend now, that's a lot to go through. But u r definately right we can totally do this!!
  • jkdomb1989
    Options
    What's your goal? X
  • Mhleger
    Mhleger Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Had my 4th baby 8 months ago, so much weight to lose! A build up of 4 pregnancies (30lbs). I'm still breastfeeding so I don't want to lose it too fast. I'm a big fan of pilates and some beach body training (am doing 21 day fix now). It would be nice if we follow each other! Motivation is the key :) (sorry for my English, French is my first language)
  • travelgrl19
    travelgrl19 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    My goal is 60lbs, so I'm just taking it one day at a time. Feeling very motivated this time around!
  • terrahumphrey
    terrahumphrey Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi had a baby 11 months ago. Looking for motivation and the energy to work out. When do mothers with infant/toddlers fit it in?
  • jkdomb1989
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Girls we can all inspire and motivate each other, just take it a day at a time as said above!
    Haven't a clue tbh, we just do what we can when we can. I'm currently still on maternity so having to fit things in hasn't hit me just yet, come September I will be run ragged tho as starting my nurses training. Will use that to my advantage tho keep on the go = weight loss