Do u like getting flirted with?

Options

Replies

• KeepingUpWithKari
    KeepingUpWithKari Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Pantera69 wrote: »
    I generally don't get flirted with so when i do its enjoyable. The real question here is...do u?

You'd make me too nervous. But same here...
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    It's a rarity, so of course I find it pleasant... However, let it be from someone with substance. I'm not into a woman who struggles to get past "hey, what's that mouth do?" any more than if it were reversed (actually a question I've received).

Are you serious?!?! how does one reply to that? It speaks? It chews food? I can breathe through it if needed?
  • usmc01462
    usmc01462 Posts: 1,944 Member
    Options
    lmao
  • usmc01462
    Options
    something that does bug me these days is that guys don't hold the door for woman or even open the car door im old fashion with that two..however I will not throw my jacket over a puddle..I will throw you over my shoulder and slap your *kitten* for complaining...: )
  • usmc01462
    Options
    AZZ

• usmc01462
    Options
    Kitten in place of azz...LMAO
  • synchkat
    Options
    usmc01462 wrote: »
    something that does bug me these days is that guys don't hold the door for woman or even open the car door im old fashion with that two..however I will not throw my jacket over a puddle..I will throw you over my shoulder and slap your *kitten* for complaining...: )

Awww man. No coat over a puddle?? Chivalry IS dead
  • usmc01462
    Options
    LOL
  • KeepingUpWithKari
    Options
    It's a rarity, so of course I find it pleasant... However, let it be from someone with substance. I'm not into a woman who struggles to get past "hey, what's that mouth do?" any more than if it were reversed (actually a question I've received).

Women say that?! Oh boy what has this world come too?
  • usmc01462
    Options
    ive never heard that one before...kinda funny
  • synchkat
    Options
    I always think of flirting as subtle. blatant, what's your moth for kind of comments are not flirting. Maybe I'm old school but it should be more like banter between people that leaves you thinking and then wanting more. but I'm an old married lady so who knows really
  • KeepingUpWithKari
    Options

Women say that?! Oh boy what has this world come too?

It happens for sure. Women can be as uninteresting and blatant in their flirting as a man. It's nothing like the horrendous walls of d!ck pics that women must endure on the daily, but it definitely happens. Again, flirting happens rarely, but it's very sweet when someone takes the time to tell you that they may be attracted to you in some way. It doesn't ooze sex when it comes from a woman.

I'm married too, like the post above this. However, I don't mind someone different saying nice things to me. I don't know about other marriages but I don't get told I'm beautiful regularly. Not that I need it everyday or every week. But I know that I don't hear that often.

And like he said theres uninteresting and blatant but then there are guys who know how to talk to women and those I enjoy... ❤ and that's not wrong at all.
  • Kvm11628
    Kvm11628 Posts: 7,386 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I always think of flirting as subtle. blatant, what's your moth for kind of comments are not flirting. Maybe I'm old school but it should be more like banter between people that leaves you thinking and then wanting more. but I'm an old married lady so who knows really

Exactly. And therein lies the difference between hot and sexy. Hot almost always involves physical or obvious. Sexy often involves the mind. Hot fades. Sexy can be forever.
  • KeepingUpWithKari
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Lol