Need a fitness buddy , trying to loss baby weight

Options
My baby is now 9 weeks and I've started to put on more weight , really need some motivation

Replies

• ganzelly
    ganzelly Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I qualify because my 'baby' is 14 months old but I'm still trying to lose the eating habits I got into while pregnant and breastfeeding (excessive snacking) so that I can lose the last few pounds. My exercise is on point, I get that in fine, but need to work on eating still. If I qualify feel free to friend me!
  • supperin
    supperin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My little one is now 3 months so its time to lose the weight, can't believe how much weight I put on 2nd time round- clearly not learning by doing!! I'm in need of a kick up the butt or at the very least a nudge in the right direction so feel free to add me

• jkdomb1989
    jkdomb1989 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My little one is 13 weeks old. I've had an op since having him so I've been laid up and the weight is creeping on!! Need help and motivation
  • terrahumphrey
    terrahumphrey Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My daughter is 11 months. Issue is finding time and energy to work out. Uuugh. But ready to get back in shape.
  • mlzcutie
    mlzcutie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I need to lose only 10lbs. And tone up. I'll be your buddy.
  • jkdomb1989
    jkdomb1989 Posts: 16 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I need to lose 41lbs, just going to take it a day at a time. I'm limited at the moment with what I am able to do physically after an op, but I'm going to succeed in changing my eating lifestyle in the meantime to help contribute to weight loss until I can get back to the gym
  • SheLikesToLift
    SheLikesToLift Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I have been trying to lose the baby weight for four years!!! Ack! Add me and we can motivate eachother :)
  • travelgrl19
    travelgrl19 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'll support you, I'm a new mom as well and tired of the weight. Add me and we can motivate each other ☺