Need people to motivate me!

Options
Hey I've been using mfp for a while but I just need a little extra motivation to stay on track! Any support would be greatly appreciated!
I have a holiday in 35 days help me get slim✈️

Replies

• AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    Getting fit is all within your control

vDX2odq.gif
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Doeet!!
  • Allanro
    Allanro Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look in great shape already :)
  • sandy_beach32000
    sandy_beach32000 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Please add me
  • rosadoveronica76
    rosadoveronica76 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey I've been using mfp for a while but I just need a little extra motivation to stay on track! Any support would be greatly appreciated!
    I have a holiday in 35 days help me get slim✈️

Hi, I have fallen off the wagon and I'm getting back on track here. Set reminders on your phone to drink water every 2 hrs and to eat a snack like fruit, yogart, granola bars etc. Plan out your meals and make your own lunch if at all possible. Remember a cup of tea is considered drinking a cup of water; if you find you're getting bored drinking plain water; throw in a couple of slices of lemon, fruit, ginger etc.
  • the_new_mark_2017
    the_new_mark_2017 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I added you, I am done with "diets", This time I'm changing my life!! :)
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    This plan is something I enjoy. Basically, if you can't enjoy this journey you're doing something that you need to question and reconsider. Not the journey in whole, but the component in part. The reason for this is that when you get to your goal you're going to have to enjoy maintenance and you need to enjoy the day before maintenance too.
  • rddr1969
    rddr1969 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'll help you :)
  • yogatease
    yogatease Posts: 4 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Same thing here, trying to get fit for Florida in July! I'm here for ya. Anyone else who sees this, feel free to add. I love to motivate & be motivated :smiley: