One week in.

Options
Hi Susan I'm from New Zealand and have just stared using this app. One week down and it's been OK. A great wake up call to how much I eat and how many kjs are in certain food!
A long journey ahead but I've made a start!
Cheers

Replies

• Rammicakes
    Rammicakes Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello Susan!

Welcome to the community. It is a big eye opener to finally write down/track all the foods we eat throughout the day.

The first step is being honest and tracking everything, once that is handled it's an easy journey from there.

Feel free to add me as a MFP friend, I am personally getting back into the habit of things and hoping this time is the last time!
  • 613sweetpea
    613sweetpea Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Agree! Track everything - even if you think it is bad! I'm one week in and it's been an eye opener seeing it on paper (or screen :wink: ). Feel free to add me - good luck!
  • Susanstimetoshine
    Susanstimetoshine Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Rammicakes wrote: »
    Hello Susan!

Welcome to the community. It is a big eye opener to finally write down/track all the foods we eat throughout the day.

The first step is being honest and tracking everything, once that is handled it's an easy journey from there.

Feel free to add me as a MFP friend, I am personally getting back into the habit of things and hoping this time is the last time!

• Susanstimetoshine
    Susanstimetoshine Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much. It's an ice feeling that others are on the same journey. Now I just have to work out how to add friends and I'll be sorted. ( having teenagers helps with technical support!)
    Cheers and thanks.
    Susan
    Agree! Track everything - even if you think it is bad! I'm one week in and it's been an eye opener seeing it on paper (or screen :wink: ). Feel free to add me - good luck!