Anyone want to do this with me?

Options
Hi All

Im sure its somethig thats already started and if it has, point me in the right direction:)

I want to have all of my weight off by Christmas.... I want to look good and be healthy and wondered if there was anyone else out there with similar goals? Add me as a friend and maybe we can encourage one another?

Replies

• GemmieNoWobbles
    GemmieNoWobbles Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Me!!
  • ang16
    ang16 Posts: 91
    Options
    Hey Gemma!

Cool!!!! Im looking forward to buying something nice for myself to wear :)
  • frdw
    frdw Posts: 8
    Options
    Me too. That's 53 pounds for me. I have a few mini-goals along the way, but Christmas is the ultimate in what will by then have been a 2 1/2 year journey to lose 100 pounds.

Frances
  • Bethany28
    Bethany28 Posts: 263
    Options
    I added you!
  • ang16
    Options
    Yaay! I can feel my motivation come back :) looking forward to it !!!
  • jenfunfur
    jenfunfur Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    count me in only 32lb to target, been stuck at this stupid plateau for 5 weeks need something to kick my *kitten* into gear. Would love to be ablw to buy a new sexy size 12 dress for the xmas party :)
  • jambs5
    jambs5 Posts: 114
    Options
    Sure..it'd be 40-50#s for me..kind of stuck only 8#s since joining on 5/13/11...losing inches though.
  • ang16
    Options
    This is defo doable for us all :) Are you all wanting to se mini challenges each week?
  • Bethany28
    Options
    This is defo doable for us all :) Are you all wanting to se mini challenges each week?

Sure we can do mini goals to keep us motivated. What do you think about the goals being either exercise or weight? Let me know your ideas!
  • mraphael
    mraphael Posts: 4
    Options
    Me :)
    Right now, I want to lose 20 pounds, but it may end up being closer to 30.

Anyone who wants to add me as a friend, please do so!! I NEED MOTIVATION to keep this up!!

Melissa:smile:
  • Bethany28
    Options
    If I am counting the correct way we have weeks til Christmas (starting today).

If you lose a pound a week, that is 26 pounds by Christmas!

If you lose 2 pounds a week, that is 52 pounds by Christmas!

I would be happy with a pound a week til Christmas...that would put me 3 pounds from my goal! Maybe I will have a couple weeks of over 1 pound so I can meet my goal!
  • ang16
    Options
    Very excited!!! I'm thinking exercise challenges? I'm having my last glass of wine for a while and will be looking for challenges:))) I need to lose 28 pounds....
  • Bethany28
    Options
    Very excited!!! I'm thinking exercise challenges? I'm having my last glass of wine for a while and will be looking for challenges:))) I need to lose 28 pounds....

My goal is 29 more pounds,so we are right at the same goal! I started TurboFire last week, so as far as exercise goals goes for me I am making it a goal to get through each week going by the TurboFire scheduled classes. If I can make it through 20 weeks of TurboFire along with eating well I know I will get to my goal!

I didn't eat good at all today because it was our ten year anniversary and we wanted to go to the Japanese Steakhouse today. My husband and I are both trying to lose about 30 pounds, and tonight we both agreed to get back on track and not tempt eachother with bad foods.
  • mrskimberlyhampton
    mrskimberlyhampton Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I do...I only have one friend on here and that is my best friend who just found out she is pregnant, so I'd love to join and get encouragement. I have about 40 lbs to lose. My problem is I have a couple of good days then I reward myself with food!
  • januarygal
    januarygal Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I lost 25 prior to finding this app and hope to lose another 20-25 and would like to have some support
  • mama4bee
    mama4bee Posts: 5
    Options
    Totally! I am new to this site and need the encouragement. I want all my weight off before my baby brother comes home on leave in November from Afghanistan. I am doing the Couch to 5k program and the Flat Belly Diet, kind of.
  • tonya_mabe
    tonya_mabe Posts: 14
    Options
    GIRL I AM AFTER THE SAME THING. BUT I WANT TO LOOSE HALF OF WHAT I WEIGH BY THE END OF THE SUMMER. I AM WORKING ON THE 30DS (30 DAY SHRED) TRAINING BY JULLIAN MICHAELS. ITS GREAT AND ITS A WORK OUT THIS IS ONLY MY 2ND DAY ON IT. YES I AM SORE AS CRAZY BUT THAT MEANS ITS WORKING.....AND I ALREADY FEEL REAL GOOD ABOUUT MYSELF. THE ONLY THING IS THAT I CAN'T GET ENOUGH CALORIES I HAVE BEEN LOW IN IT. BUT I WILL WORK ON THAT MORE WHEN THE TIME GETS HERE. I NEED ALL OF THE ENCOURAGEMENT I CAN GET! SO IF YOU WOULD LIKE WE CAN ENCOURAGE EACHOTHER!
    :happy:
  • tonya_mabe
    tonya_mabe Posts: 14
    Options
    If I am counting the correct way we have weeks til Christmas (starting today).

If you lose a pound a week, that is 26 pounds by Christmas!

If you lose 2 pounds a week, that is 52 pounds by Christmas!

I would be happy with a pound a week til Christmas...that would put me 3 pounds from my goal! Maybe I will have a couple weeks of over 1 pound so I can meet my goal!
    HAVE YOU TRIED THE 30DS IT IS SUPPOSE TO MAKE YOU LOOSE 20LBS IN 30DAYS. I HAVE JUST STARTED ON IT AND ALREADY FEELING REALLY GOOD AND GOT SOME ENERGY...MORE THAN I HAD ANYWAYS.
  • Rachyrach4489
    Options
    Me!!!!:smile: :
  • Burtonrah
    Burtonrah Posts: 142
    Options
    I added you! Anyone who wants to add me feel free!!