Females with 100+ lbs to lose!

Options

Replies

• xCyanideGirlx
    xCyanideGirlx Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I have about 150lbs to lose. Ive tried before but this time im determined to lose the weight. Please feel free to add me as i will be very active on here :)
  • kvp_99
    kvp_99 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've got well over 100 pounds to lose! I've used MFP before and then I stopped using it. I think it was the lack of using these amazing boards and finding other friends that are in the same boat as me to help with motivation and support. I'm getting back on here because I really want to make a difference in my lifestyle and get down to a healthy weight that I am happier with. I'm still in the process of realizing that I need to do this in small steps and that this isn't going to happen over night.

I loved reading all of the other posts! You all are so inspiring!!! Keep it up ladies!!!!!!!!!

Feel free to add me! I'm looking for new friends.
  • tinamarie6624
    tinamarie6624 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone. I am 49 and have about 190 still to lose. I've lost 61 so far. I started exercising about 2 weeks into my weight loss and I am feeling so much better. I surprised myself last week with the total amount of minutes that I had completed. For some reason I have found that the more I do the more I want to do.

Feel free to add me. I am on the system everyday. I think I am in a good head space which is extremely important. I have a good support system and in turn try to support other people.
  • Nikion901
    Nikion901 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    I got on the scale this morning to see what it said. It said ... your mother, at your age, was 90 pounds lighter than you are missy ... what are you gonna do about that? ... so I said to the scale ... shut up.
  • mousecat88
    mousecat88 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    hi all, I have 140 lbs to lose and I'm just starting! I gained all the weight in just the years, so it's a bit of a shock. looking at 140 lbs seems like an impossible number to lower, especially 1 or 2 lbs a week. I'm on a pretty tough bariatric patients inspired diet in the hope I can avoid gastric
  • pumpkinRIP02
    pumpkinRIP02 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    I have over 100 pounds to lose to get to my 200 pound goal weight.
    Though after that, I want to try maintaining that healtglhier weight or even getting to a healthier weight for my age and height.
    Please add me if you feel like you need a friend to talk to who won't judge you but help you through things
    Sincerely,
    Pumpkin
  • EternalTruth
    EternalTruth Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    buniphuphu wrote: »
    I've got over 100 pounds to go too. I'm trying to focus on remembering that as long as I'm mindful and working on it, I'm being successful! The scale will stall or even go up at times, but there are constant opportunities to improve my health.

Feel free to add me.

I am in the same mindset. This time I am not focusing on the numbers, I am focusing on my other goals regarding health and know that the weight loss will come with it even if it takes time.
  • Blizoria
    Blizoria Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi there glad to see there's lots of people here. I'd live to keep as motivated. I lost 12kg but gained it back and put more on scince and I've been struggling to make my weight budge. Any motivation would be awesome.
  • ohheyitsmadds
    ohheyitsmadds Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    In the same boat! However, I have found that exercising has definitely helped me lose weight, and it doesn't make me feel terrible when I have a cheat meal here and there. After joining the Y, I fell in love with Zumba! We can all do it! Never give up!
  • BeaRocknRollBride
    BeaRocknRollBride Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I started out at 276, 10 pound down now, aiming for 196 to start with a final goal weight of 168. Please feel free to add me! Need all the motivation I can get!
  • rbfdac
    rbfdac Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    I'm down 62 in my 100 lb journey. Feel free to add me!
  • NeverGoingToQuit
    NeverGoingToQuit Posts: 49 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I am also looking to lose but I am taking it 10lbs at a time. I've tried and tried. I just want to do it in a healthy way. Feel free to add me
  • motiv8ed2loseit
    motiv8ed2loseit Posts: 2 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I have to lose 75 to 100 lbs. If I loose 100 I'll be where "I'm supposed to" but in reality that number I've never known. If I can get down to 155 I will be happy. Going to take it one day at a time. I'm currently taking the classes for surgery, however I really don't want to go that route. I know I can lose it on my own and with some of you to help motivate me some more. Let's do this!
    Please add me :)
  • CessnaJade
    CessnaJade Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!!! This is my 3rd time trying to lose weight I have 90 lbs to lose. I have to do it for myself, I've tried countless times and this time I'm ready ( I believe) I would really like to be friends with anyone who is motivated and could use motivation everyday! A support system! Let's do this add me!!!!
  • crabiecrab
    crabiecrab Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 59 years old with health issues, and 232#, after being 265#, My first started was to get up and move which was hard to do. I started to notice the wt. loose when I started playing in the water with the grandkids. Thought wow this is a good thing. Then I started to eat just a little less each meal. Wow this works. In November I bought a Fibit to see how much I do move and set a very low goal, Wow again I met that goal every day so I increased, I am now at 5000 steps each day which sometime I don't reach but continue on the next day. Food wise I start with a protein shake every morning, which holds me through most of the day. I add fruit. When I have the next meal I just watch what I put on my plate, and eat at the table not in front of the Tv, I am very proud of my loss event though it doesn't sound like much I have went from a 3x down to a xl or from a womens 26 down to a 20, I love buying new cloths now. I wish each and everyone the best, and feel free to try a fit bit to help get moving.
  • pumpkinRIP02
    Options
    When I first started dieting I was 483+ pounds.
    I joined MFP at 383+ pounds.
    So hopefully, with all of your support..... I will get the weight off.
  • jackievera
    jackievera Posts: 27 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Hi I am 26 also and my goal is to be physically fit. I have 100+ pounds to lose so feel free to add me everyone.
  • bodnabe
    bodnabe Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    good for all of you. Set a short term goal, a medium goal and the large goal. I have lost 102 pounds and still want another 100 to go. It does not get any easier the older you get. (I am over 60). With each little accomplishment you will be thrilled and motivated to get to the next one. On those negative days, look back and ask yourself what are you complaining about, look at what you have accomplished so far? And it will motivate you again. By a mile it's a trial, by an inch it's a cinch. One day at a time.
  • pumpkinRIP02
    Options
    I am glad that I can come to a place like this and talk to others about my problems.
    I love all the friends that I have made of MFP.