July Calorie Burn Challenge

Options

Replies

• ssteele09
    ssteele09 Posts: 19
    Options
    I'm in! My goal is 15,000! Lets do this everyone! :D Hello, July!
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I would love to try this. I need something to get me to move during those lazy day of summer.
  • bmwells1
    bmwells1 Posts: 10
    Options
    I am a newbie and would love to be apart of this challenge. Something to jumpstart my workout routine. I have gained so much motivation already from the people on this website and look forward to logging on each day. We are going to Garner State park the first week in August so this would definatly help me achieve my goal weight for this trip. i will stick with 10,000 burned because i am a newbie.

Thanks for starting this.
  • LadyByrd77
    LadyByrd77 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm in....this is just what I need to keep me motivated to workout. Especially since I'm off for the summer!
  • toadiejones
    toadiejones Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I got my hrm yesterday! It was a reward for finishing my first ever race...a 1/2 marathon inline skate! I was last but so proud of myself for finishing (and it didn't feel too embarrassing because it was also a 1/2 marathon run and all the runners still had to finish :happy: ). Anyway, it's a PolarFT60 and I am so excited to start logging my calories in July. Working towards running my first 5k on Sept 25th. Need to keep on running and get those calories burnin'!!!

Good luck everyone!!!
  • kimcwoods
    kimcwoods Posts: 3
    Options
    I am new to all this, but I would love to take this challenge!
  • meghanspuppy
    Options
    I'm in, too! My goal will be 10,000 and anything I do above that will be a bonus. I'm afraid to set my goal higher than 10,000, in case I fail and then I'll feel guilty and discouraged.

Good luck, everyone!
  • bekarutt
    bekarutt Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Im in!!!
  • bekarutt
    bekarutt Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    So does the 10,00 calories mean what you burn at the gym only or what you burn at the gym plus the calories that you did not consume each day??
  • tbucks
    tbucks Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Count me in
  • shortee75
    shortee75 Posts: 164
    Options
    So does the 10,00 calories mean what you burn at the gym only or what you burn at the gym plus the calories that you did not consume each day??

I believe it is what you burn with exercise only...but I'm not 100% sure on that! I will ONLY count what I burn from exercise
  • ardeornellis
    ardeornellis Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I'm in:)
  • BeeElleTea
    BeeElleTea Posts: 24
    Options
    I'm in & this is my first challenge! I figured since I'm getting more comfortable with the food now is the time to be more accountable with exercising. My goal is 10,000 calories.

8448930.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • RocheleLynn
    RocheleLynn Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I would like to join if there is still room. I would like to burn 52,500 calories during the month of July (that's 15 pounds lost!). I bought a BodyBugg yesterday and it should arrive by the end of the week- Just In time! Let me know if I can still join!! :)
  • garysgirl719
    garysgirl719 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a part of this. It sounds great. My goal will be 10,000.
  • Jenalyn
    Jenalyn Posts: 17
    Options
    I would love to take on this challenge! What a great way to motivate everyone! My goal is 10,000!
  • libs41223
    libs41223 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I just started MFP this weekend so, this challenge sounds great! Count me in at 10,000 :)
  • Imtherunner
    Imtherunner Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!!!!! 10,000!!!!'
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    SO game. Except I'm trying for 14.000.
  • Mindy021921
    Mindy021921 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Count me in, I need the boost. I've totally gotten out of my routine. I'm going to do 10,000.