3 weeks postpartum

Options
Hi everyone! Im looking for friends to help motivate eachother! Just had my baby girl three weeks ago! I had gained 42lbs with my pregnancy, down 29 so far. Iv been up and down with my weight for a long time and its time to stay down now! Feel free to add me!

Replies

• gypsychic33
    gypsychic33 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hey ! I'm one month out and gained 50lbs and down 25 ! I've been heavier in the last two years than I would like.

What are you doing for exercise ?
  • gennanz
    gennanz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I had my 4th child almost 8 weeks ago, within a week I was at my pre-pregnancy weight but was 15 kilos over weight to begin with! I lost a kilo last week, but if I can just put the chocolate down.... :wink:

Looking for friends to inspire me so please add me! :smile:
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I had my baby 13 weeks ago. I don't know exactly what I gained as it got to a point that I was too horrified to look any more! I weighed one week after having her and at that point was up 41pounds. Have lost 27 since then. I've just set up a group where we can log weekly weight loss and motivate and encourage each other. Hope to see you there!
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/113945-fit-fabulous-postpartum
  • chelseapearl87
    chelseapearl87 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey lady! I'm in the same boat, I had my boy May 12th! I gained 55 & am down 30.. Feels like I still have 50 to go lol I had lost about 140lbs before getting pregnant, so weight gain was really hard to accept . Wondering how long it will take to get back to my goal weight.